Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,958
» Latest member: russiachest1
» Forum threads: 8,660
» Forum posts: 9,820

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
When is fall. Fish. Discr...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
59 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
A few good men. Roger goo...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
1 hour ago
» Views: 6
Gulfstream. Chevy chase. ...
1 hour ago
» Views: 7
Streaming services. Greg ...
1 hour ago
» Views: 6
Dialogue. Mary steenburge...
1 hour ago
» Views: 9
Lamprey. Whoopi goldberg....
1 hour ago
» Views: 9
Pit viper. Moose. Walnut ...
1 hour ago
» Views: 13
Winnie the pooh. Jan 6th....
1 hour ago
» Views: 12
Half life. Turkey vulture...
2 hours ago
» Views: 10
Six feet under. Wnba fina...
2 hours ago
» Views: 11

Seeking help for my family well being
Posted by: Alpha - 07-12-2023, 09:02 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

In these challenging times, I find myself in need of support for my family's basic necessities, such as food and rent. Your generosity can make a world of difference and provide the stability we desperately require. Any assistance, no matter how small, will be deeply appreciated. Thank you for your kindness and consideration. ??

Print this item

On bended knee....
Posted by: Larry - 07-12-2023, 07:36 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Dear generous donor, [/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. My name is Larry, and I am a 44-year-old individual who has encountered a significant setback in life. I am reaching out to you today with a humble heart, seeking your kind assistance in rebuilding my life and pursuing my dreams once again.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]For the past 25 years, I have dedicated my efforts and unwavering commitment to becoming a shareholder of a franchised restaurant chain here in Cape Town, South Africa. It has been a long and challenging journey, filled with sacrifices and countless hours of hard work. I believed that my dedication and loyalty would ultimately lead me to a brighter future.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Unfortunately, fate has dealt me a harsh blow. Without any warning or explanation, the company I dedicated my life to suddenly laid me off, leaving me bewildered and without any means of support. It felt like a cruel twist of fate, as all the benefits and promises I had worked so hard for vanished into thin air. The reasons behind this sudden and inexplicable dismissal remain a mystery, leaving me with a deep sense of confusion and despair.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]However, despite the adversity I face, I refuse to let this setback define me. I still carry a fiery passion within me and an unyielding will to succeed. I am determined to rise from the ashes, but I have exhausted all available avenues to get back on track. That's why I am turning to kind-hearted individuals like yourself in the hopes that you might be able to offer me a helping hand.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]I come before you today not as a desperate soul but as someone who is eager to rebuild their life and regain the sense of purpose that was taken away from them. With your gracious support, I can overcome this obstacle and create a brighter future for myself.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]I understand that financial assistance is a significant burden to ask of anyone, and I am truly grateful for your consideration. Any contribution you can provide would make an immense difference in my life. Whether it is a small donation or a word of encouragement, I will be forever grateful for your kindness.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Please know that your generosity will not go unnoticed. If given the opportunity, I will strive to pay it forward and make a positive impact in the lives of others. I firmly believe that together, we can overcome the challenges that life throws our way.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for taking the time to read my plea. Your support would not only help me rebuild my life but also restore my faith in the goodness and compassion of humanity.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]With profound gratitude and sincere appreciation,[/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Larry[/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/larry811997[/font]

Print this item

Ukraine’s Homeless and Left Anomals Support
Posted by: uaanimalsvoice - 07-12-2023, 02:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[font=.SF UI][font=.SFUI-Regular][attachment=1005]Help Ukraine's Homeless and Abandoned Animals Affected by the Russian Invasion![/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI][font=.SFUI-Regular]This is not spam![/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI][font=.SFUI-Regular]We aim to raise two thousand dollars, and for every $100 donation, we will gift a postage stamp featuring a Russian military ship.[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI][font=.SFUI-Regular]Our goal is not only to raise funds but also to show vulnerable creatures and the ecosystem. Strangely, organizations like Greenpeace turn a blind eye to this.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI][font=.SFUI-Regular]By donating to our cause, you can make a tangible difference in the lives of these defenseless creatures. Your contribution will help us provide vital care, shelter, and medical assistance to these animals, giving them a chance at a better life amidst the chaos.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI][font=.SFUI-Regular]To donate, we offer the following options:[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI][font=.SFUI-Regular]  PayPal: uaanimalsvoice@gmail.com[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI][font=.SFUI-Regular]  Western Union: [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI][font=.SFUI-Regular]Name: Irina[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI][font=.SFUI-Regular]Surname: Kotlova[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI][font=.SFUI-Regular]Ukraine, Zaporizhzhia[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI][font=.SFUI-Regular]No amount is too small, and every donation counts.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI][font=.SFUI-Regular]Please share this message with your friends, family, and social networks to raise awareness about this pressing issue.[/font][/font]

Print this item

SOPHIES KIDNEY TRANSPLANT APPEAL
Posted by: Robert Ochola - 07-12-2023, 10:57 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

In June of 2019, Sophie my wife was diagnosed with End Stage Kidney Failure, a condition that means her kidneys could no longer perform their critical function as the bodies main toxic filters. This condition means that for Sophie her alternatives are limited to two options either a kidney transplant or lifelong kidney function replacement therapy through dialysis. Long term however doctors have recommended kidney transplant as this is more stable and offers better quality of life that continuous lifelong dialysis. 

Sophie has fought a good fight she has remained strong and faithful through the many years of rigorous dialysis, yet the one thing that has always kept her going is the dream of one day having a new kidney that will give her a new lease of life. 

As a special gift for her steadfast faith in regaining her health and out of my love for her i wish to seek your help in making this dream come true. I believe that she will not only be healed but it will also give her new energy to push through with her life and revive her spirit and faith in the days to come. 

Guys lets Help Sophie do this!!

Donations can be sent to 
https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_bu...LB8MHY5N64

Print this item

Willing To Payback Over Time … Please Help If You Can …
Posted by: FALIEXPLORERS - 07-12-2023, 06:20 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello And Hope You Are All Well … Myself And My Wife Would Really Like Some Help … We Are Both Past 50 Years Of Age Abd Should Be In A Better Position Than We Are Currently In … I Have Crohn’s Disease With An Ileostomy And Complications Which Has Got Worse Over Years … I Have Worked Since I Left School … At DIY Stores Pubs / Restaurants / Hotel And As A Night Carer … But Now Am Unable … My Wife Works Hard But Is Not Guaranteed Hours And Has Taken Another Job Which Is Just One Day A Week Just To Try And Top Her Hours Up … We Are Getting Behind On Bills … My Phone Has Been Suspended And I Need A Phone For Hospital Appointments And Tests And For My Dieticians To Phone … We Both Need Glasses But Cannot Afford Them At The Moment … We Also Have Not Done A Food Shop For A Long Time … I Should Be Having A High Protein Diet And Eat Some Softer Foods But There Is Alit Of Food That I Am Unable To Eat … And So Trying To Buy Food Is More Expensive … With My Wifes Working Hours Being Unpredictable Things Just Are Not Being Paid Properly And The Money I Get Has To Split Between Other Bills … But This Is Not Enough To Pay The Bills Or Buy Food Properly … We Need Some Help To Get Back On Top With Our Bill Payments … We Are Willing To Pay Anything Back Over Time … We Desperately Need To Get Out Of This Dip … We Don’t Want To Fall Behind Anymore And My Health Is Not Very Good And Not Eating Properly Does Not Help … And Also Want To Take Some Pressure Off My Wife Who Is Still Looking For More Working Hours Or Looking For Jobs … Any Help Is Greatly Appreciated… And Like I Said We Are Willing To Pay Anything Back Over Time … Thankyou For Taking The Time To Read …

Print this item

Family Crisis: in debt over mentally ill brother who is currently in jail
Posted by: ssaraiex26 - 07-12-2023, 03:08 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

paypal: farnaz.saraie.874@my.csun.edu
venmo: kittysophia

The last 20 years of my life have been dysfunctional and at times felt like hell. The past 5 months though, have been a daily hell. 

My older brother was diagnosed with Bipolar 1 almost 20 years ago. He has always refused medication. In his own words, he "loves" being manic. When he has a manic episode, he becomes violent and dangerous and causes chaos. My parents and I have dealt with physical abuse, sexual abuse, robbery and harassment. I myself do not have a relationship with him at all because of all the things he has done to me and my parents, however my parents see it differently. "He's my son!". 

No matter what he may do, they are there for him and feel guilt over his actions. Long story short, he had another manic episode back in February. After 20 years of never really doing anything about it, my parents would finally call the police when he would become violent and cause damage. (In the past my parents would scold me for calling the cops on him, even when he had a knife to my moms throat). My parents finally got a restraining order on him and kicked him out of the house (he's 38). I have been waiting for this moment for 20 years. 

In May, my brother came to our house and he beat my dad to the ground and also hit my mother and threatened to kill her. My dad could barely walk and had cuts all over his head and arms. He was arrested on May 5th. My parents felt destroyed by this. I am glad he's in jail awaiting court sentencing but my parents have completely lost it. They are depressed and feel guilty. They have stopped taking care of themselves and my mom lost her job. They look and feel so unwell, that fear they will become sick or have a heart attack. Everything I have paid for and done, is to help them, NOT my brother. 

I helped pay $7,000 to get a forensic psychologist to come to trial and help prove that my brother is mentally ill and should do his time at a mental health facility instead of jail. I helped pay for his new insurance since he was on medical but needs a better insurance ($900 per month). I am paying for my mothers therapist and psychiatrist. I have never seen her so torn down, talking about wanting to die because she failed her son. I lost my job in March due to my brothers constant harassment, they chose to let me go. He has made my life a living hell. I in no way want to help him, but need to for my parents well being. I am currently $6,900 in debt and have $50 dollars in my checking account. 

I am begging for some help, any amount would help me make it through tomorrow. My brothers court date is on July 26th and I'm hoping that's when the judge decides the outcome, that way my parents can finally begin to heal. His trial has continued being pushed back and he has been in jail since May 5th. My parents are an emotional wreck because of this, mother lost her job, and my father is retired. I have been paying for my brothers needs, my parents mental health and paying all the bills and paying for my dads damaged car and damages in the house. I am trying to be strong but I have been a mess as well, not knowing how much longer I can go. I went from being comfortable with what was in my bank account and now I want to cry seeing how broke I am. My credit card limit is 7,000, I am 100 dollars away. 

I would appreciate any help I can get. God bless.

Print this item

Big Grin PLEASE HELP MY FRIEND IN NEED!
Posted by: glamstarchica101 - 07-12-2023, 01:57 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Dear People,

My best friend is homeless and in a lot of debt. My best friend is stuck living in a rental car in Rhode Island and barely has any money to eat or do anything. I want to help my best friend by letting my best friend live with me in my apartment in my hometown. But, I don't have enough to help my best friend pay off the debt they owe. Gasoline isn't cheap, all of my friend's things are in storage units that my best friend won't have access to unless my best friend pays the fees to keep all of their belongings so their storage unit doesn't go up for auction. My best friend needs to pay off their phone bill, and storage units. My best friend needs money for food, car rental fees, gasoline, a hotel, more clothes, and a moving U-haul truck that can carry a car as well. My best friend would need $6,000 to partially pay off the debt they owe and partially to move from Providence, Rhode Island to my hometown before the summer ends.

Anything helps!

Donations can be sent through my paypal:

http://www.paypal.me/iheartnyc101

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Print this item

Urgent!!! Help!!! Emergency Money Needed to Pay Food and Bills!
Posted by: SamanthaM27 - 07-12-2023, 12:46 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, My name is Samantha and I live in Brazil. Because my family and I live far from the city and I need to stay home to take care of my mother, I earn a living working as an editor, proofreader, and translator on freelance projects. However, with the Pandemic and the changes it brought to the world, the companies I worked for stopped hiring for projects. Until I can find work and stabilize my income, I need help to pay my bills, feed my family, and pay off the debts I incurred in order to buy food. USD$1000 a month is all I need to put all my finances in order, until my working life stabilizes again. 

I trust that God will touch your heart. 

Please! Help us! It's an emergency.  I'm grateful to whatever amount that you can give.

Value needed per month(Bills+Food+Payment of Food Debts): USD$1000

PayPal: smtlma27@gmail.com

Print this item

Real Life Topics Revealed
Posted by: Taj - 07-12-2023, 12:20 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone!

I am new to this so please extend grace. After I was laid off, I heard a divine calling to make two Youtube channels: Real Life Topics Revealed where I do one minute shorts that discuss various subjects that may be controversial. Also, Real Life Home Revealed where I sing a cappella shorts versions of popular songs. Both channels so far have accumulated over a quarter of a million views! However, the channels are not monetized yet. While I wait to hear back from the jobs i've applied for, the unemployment has ran out. While I am very grateful for what I do have. I am now setting my pride aside. to ask for help. I am gratefully accepting any random acts of kindness in order to survive and keep this vision alive. Please find it in your heart to give as you are led to. My cash app is moneymakintaj. Don't let the name question the authenticity because I honest to God need the help right now! I believe whatever you give will be returned to you multiplied. Thank you.

Print this item

Exclamation Super hard times
Posted by: ShellyMay82 - 07-11-2023, 11:03 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a now homeless and injured scared and stressed out female who desperately needs some financial help to feel safe, be able to heal properly and get back on my feet. I have unfortunately been homeless now for about a year but had finally gotten a job and was able to afford a motel room and work daily and start to improve on getting my life back together, and then two 1/2 weeks ago I fell and dislocated and broke my left ankle. Now I'm injured and using crutches, lost my job and can't find anything right now due to this injury, I'm supposed to get surgery on it but I have backed out because I have no where to live, so I can't heal or rest properly. I've been living outside under a buddy's carport now for almost 3 weeks. I have no transportation, place to stay, money or a proper bathroom to use. I need help so badly please, anyone... I'm literally begging anyone for some help. I don't know what to do ?

Print this item