Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 33,025
» Latest member: pyjamashame77
» Forum threads: 8,673
» Forum posts: 9,833

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Coincidence. Magnesium ox...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
1 minute ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sinead oconnor. Pleurisy....
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
4 minutes ago
» Views: 1
Its always sunny. Gatlinb...
7 minutes ago
» Views: 4
Costco wholesale corporat...
8 minutes ago
» Views: 4
Mohawk. Personification. ...
18 minutes ago
» Views: 7
Predator. Odyssey. Galapa...
24 minutes ago
Separation anxiety. Xiaom...
26 minutes ago
» Views: 8
Camp david. Beryl. Ten co...
29 minutes ago
Mcgregor. John travolta. ...
30 minutes ago
Lenox. Crime and punishme...
31 minutes ago

Need help with groceries
Posted by: yamdum - 07-16-2023, 08:43 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,
I am asking for your helb because I recently lost my job and in these difficulte times and two young kids, I need help to pay my groceries. As you know, food is part of the basic needs of the human being and if I can eat well and give food to my kids it will be easier for me to find a new job. Thank you for your help and generosity.

Paypal.me/yamdum

Print this item

I am desperately needing dog food, my phone bill, and insurance
Posted by: Laurataylorvaughn@gmail.com - 07-16-2023, 06:09 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Thank you so much for allowing me to share my crisis without charging me because I really do not have any money to pay.  I guess I'll just give the overview of my situation and if anyone has any questions I'd gladly answer them.
   I was informed 2 weeks before Christmas that my job of almost 10 years was closing Jan 1st. I have literally lived at work for roughly 8 years. My mother (also residing at work) is manager, I was assistant manager. The middle of Jan she was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer so I've been helping her as we face this horrible disease. I started college in April and am hoping to start my internship in Sept..however I have depleted all of my savings and i have to have insurance before I can intern, and I cannot find any way to get this 600, plus I need a better web set up as I'm currently using my Kindle fire and it's not going to work with clients. 
  Then there's the dog food issue. I literally spend 50$ a week on dog kibble, granted it would be cheaper online but I haven't gotten a paycheck since Christmas, now my savings is depleted, and I feed a lot of critters.  I live next to a wildlife preserve, and until about a year ago my daughter was a wildlife rescue rehabber, and I was the silent partner, as I possess some kind of ability with raccoons, and because of how much care they require. Usually I buy dog kibble spring-snow. I rarely see them during winter, but due to the drought which has dried up the berries, and the pond being taken over by coyotes, I've got at least 20 hungry babies that the momma's are trying to wean and very hungry momma's.  
  I'm a hard worker and hate asking for help. I would be willing to send updates on critters, and give info for some possible pro Bono sessions if I can get the internship. I am trying not to give in to depression but it's so hard, and every single thing I google wants money, I literally have 1.80 in my savings. 
 Thank you for if nothing else, the chance to get it off my chest.

Bless you all
Laura

Print this item

Niece's death led to depression, divorce, and Eviction I AM READY TO GET MY LIFE BACK
Posted by: canary0511 - 07-16-2023, 01:46 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Sarah, and I am 34 years old. Last year My niece Ali Jo (15) was the victim of a drunk driver. My brother lost his only daughter. Because of this, I became very depressed and as a result, divorced my husband of 10 years because he didn't deserve my sadness. Shortly after, My car engine blew up because I am an idiot and didnt change the oil in time. Because of this, I didnt have transportation to work and lost my job as a state correctional officer. I was very proud of that job. Further down the rabbit hole.. I am now getting evivted from my apartment and proven nothing but failure. 
I am ready to get my life back! With your help I can get into gear and get my jeep fixed so i can get my job back. I want to SUCCEED!! Please help me shine again. 

Cashtag is $SarahL1308

Paypal is Canary0511

I APPRECIATE ANY WILLING TO HELP

Print this item

Car Break-in Leaves Us with Almost No Clothes Back at Home or Essentials
Posted by: rtangles - 07-16-2023, 09:59 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I hope this message finds you well. This is very embarissing, but I feel desparate. Recently I quit my regular job with the idea to start my own business for building websites and consulting services. But things didn't work out so well. My girlfriend and I were planning to go on summer vacation to Greece, which we did, and the plan was to get focused on my new business. But life had other plans, which is why I am reaching out to you today with a heavy heart and a pressing matter that my girlfriend and I have encountered on our trip back from Greece. While returning from our vacation, we faced a distressing incident that has left us in a difficult situation both emotionally and financially.

On our journey back home from summer vacation in Greece where we had great time and made wonderful memories, someone maliciously smashed the window of our car and stole two suitcases containing all of our clothing, personal belongings, and valuable tech items. The loss we have suffered is not just material but has also caused us immense stress and anxiety. It has left us with almost no clothes or essential items upon our return.

The cost of this unfortunate incident has amounted to approximately $4000, including the repair expenses for the damaged car window and the value of the stolen items. We are in desperate need of financial assistance to help us recover from this unexpected setback. Fortunately, the remaining cash from the vacation was with us, as well as passports and other documents.

The immediate concern we face is the need to replace our clothing and essential belongings, which are vital for our daily lives. Moreover, we are struggling to keep up with our regular financial obligations, such as rent, electricity bills, and other essential expenses, as we had not anticipated such a substantial financial burden.

Considering the strong bond of friendship we share, I humbly request your support during this challenging time. We understand that it is a significant ask, but any amount you can contribute toward our goal of $4000 would be immensely appreciated. Your generous assistance will enable us to purchase new clothes, replace some of the stolen tech items, and meet our immediate financial obligations.

We fully understand that everyone has their own financial priorities, and we completely respect any decision you make regarding our request. If you are unable to contribute financially at this time, we would sincerely appreciate any advice or suggestions you may have to help us navigate this difficult situation.

Thank you so much for taking the time to consider our plea for help. Your support would not only alleviate our current distress but also reinforce the belief that there are good people that are there for us during times of need. Our PayPal link is https://www.paypal.me/rtangles

Print this item

Rainbow Please help a family in need due to an unforeseen situation
Posted by: QuadKsMomma - 07-15-2023, 11:16 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Kristen. I’m 38 years old and I am the proud mother of the beautiful girl I’m the picture. Her name is Kaleeah and she is the most bright spirited 2 year old ever. She’s got a free spirit that makes me smile everyday, even on hard days. And she is my world, I would be absolutely lost without her. I had her, unexpectedly, during the Covid pandemic, and we have know started to run into some problems. I’ve worked most of my adult life, until Covid and finding out I was pregnant, I didn’t want to be in public with it. I have been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, and severe depression, along with manic anxiety problems from the age of 28. That has led me to become pretty much estranged from my entire family that most people would ask when they need help.  After I had Kaleeah, my anxiety heightened, especially when it came to leaving her for work. So I tried to find a work from home job to make it easier on both of us. Unfortunately, I learned that with that comes the chance of being scammed into believing you have a job and I chose the wrong “company” to trust. We have lived in the trailer we live in now since about 2 months before I had her and it’s not as sturdy of a structure as it was and I’ve had problems with getting maintenance to come and actually fix what needs to be fixed. And now Kaleeah is 2 1/2 and she needs a safer, more sturdy, home to run around in. Actually, last night my plumbing went ballistic and flooded my room so we moved to the spare bedroom. I don’t like asking for handouts, I am still actively looking for employment, all I can ask is if anyone can help me with getting the money together to get us into a better home and help us get out of this rut, I’d be more than grateful for anything at all. I would love to be able to say that once I get a stable job I’d be more than willing to pay someone back once I could. And I know this is a shot in the dark.  It as I said if you see this, even if you can’t donate at least pray for us, or share our story, I would appreciate it more than you know. Thank you. 

Print this item

Sad Help me not live on the street
Posted by: JKlinger - 07-15-2023, 09:25 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey everyone, I would appreciate your guys help. I’m currently in a really bad situation. I’m being evicted and have to be out in the next month or so and my only option is to buy a place. There’s nothing for rent around where I’m trying to be for my kids. I would appreciate the help. I don’t have the money for a place and I want a place for my kids to grow up. I don’t want my kids to be out living on the street, they shouldn’t have to live like that. Please help me and my kids put a roof over our heads. It’s been so hard to keep working when I have medical problems that need attention. Anything you guys can donate will help thank you. Paypal.me/jklinger2001

Print this item

URGENTLY NEED FINANCIAL HELP TO RECONSTRUCT MY HOUSE
Posted by: Gwazi Tembo - 07-15-2023, 07:45 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone!! My name is Gwazi Tembo from Malawi in Africa. I have write in seeking financial help in order to reconstruct my house which collapsed due to the Tropical cyclone Freddy which took place in my country from 15th to 25th March this year.

I am a jobless single father who cares for my two daughters (Gloria and Hazel). After the incident I sold some of my house properties and rented a house nearby thinking that I might land into a job soon. But unfortunately, up to now I haven't find a job, and am running options on how to source the house rent, and how to feed my daughters.

I wanted if well wishers can step in and help me with money so that I can reconstruct my house and escape from the payment of monthly rents which I can't afford. $7000 can help me to reconstruct the house. But anything available shall be greatly appreciated. Please, give me a hand. Thank you.

Print this item

Urgent help / Assistance
Posted by: Rafibillion - 07-15-2023, 03:53 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Gloria. I am in need of help to settle rent and fees for my daughter. I am a single mom and I lost my job last year. I have spent what I have saved as have not been able to get another job yet. I need shelter to enable me focus on getting a job while my daughter attend school. I don't have the money to start a business otherwise, I would have to enable me settle bills. 
I am also ready to work even remotely if the need arise . Would really appreciate the assistance greatly. 
Paypal account: Aisha06@76

Print this item

Help me to buy a computer
Posted by: alicia39 - 07-15-2023, 12:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good day. Please I am asking for help to buy a computer, and to pay some bills.  I have chemical imbalance in the brain and haven't work for 13 years.  I am getting a job with Arise and need a computer.  I also need money to do police record and to pay some bills.  Please help me.

My paypal is davskeeter@gmail.com

Print this item

Please help my kids please help me i live in a country of war and poverty am so tired
Posted by: Amy Adam - 07-15-2023, 11:51 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Wafaa
I live in occupied Palestine. I hope my english is good though its not my first languge but i did learn it and i love it, I am a mother of two children. I hold a university degree but does not have a job. I try my best to be a good mother in light of the difficult circumstances the country is going through. I live in a room and a bathroom for myself and my children. Currently I have to work different jobs like a made or sometimes take care of ealdery for a day or 2 in order to get my daily sustenance for My little childrens, 2 days ago i broke my leg while working and now i have no job no money and its killing me seeing my childrine like that so now I beg you with all my heart, I beg you with some money, I do not ask for much, I am trying to save up in order to do a small business for myself and for my childrens, I am good at cooking and I am trying to build a home food business, but I need money for that, I hope that there are good people in this world, and you may be one of them.
Thank you with all my heart and please pray for me
https://paypal.me/wafasarhan?country.x=IL&locale.x=en_US

Print this item