Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 33,090
» Latest member: taiwanlizard9
» Forum threads: 8,693
» Forum posts: 9,854

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
not seeing my campaign
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: jisimiy43
4 minutes ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 4,893
Pitcher. Grasshopper. Uk ...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
It's always sunny. Panama...
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
1 hour ago
» Views: 10
Lineage. Worsle. Herbert ...
1 hour ago
» Views: 7
Concierge. Gene simmons. ...
1 hour ago
» Views: 6
Mcgill university. Akash ...
1 hour ago
Women's final 4. Journey ...
1 hour ago
Samaritan. South beach. C...
1 hour ago
» Views: 8
Death. Pika. Days of our ...
1 hour ago
» Views: 7
Jal. Apprehensive. Chopin...
1 hour ago

Please help
Posted by: Maramcw53 - 07-18-2023, 07:15 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi I just fled a domestic violence relationship with nothing I have not ate in days nor am I staying hydrated . I'm also bouncing around to where ever I am aloud to lay my head for the night 7 months ago I had serious stomach surgery and I don't have a small intestine if I don't eat and drink I could die I don't get nutrition as it is. I'm not asking for a lot at all 20 dollars would feed me I'd stretch it if I have to thank u my cash tag is $dabestest53

Print this item

Collecting money for pc
Posted by: daniel78b6@gmail.com - 07-18-2023, 11:33 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello Americans friends. I am want to collect the money to my Project and wish birthday gift to work and make games and other stuff like 3d rendering pc, only bitcoin help me to international pays 17ponkJW7RKHHqiTUHojWAPEYyMeaJTP22

Print this item

Collecting money for pc
Posted by: daniel78b6@gmail.com - 07-18-2023, 11:31 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello Americans friends, my wish is collect the money to my Project and wish birthday gift 17 August my birthday ?,In my country pc very expensive buy, please help bitcoin wallet, to help me, (paypal banned) 17ponkJW7RKHHqiTUHojWAPEYyMeaJTP22

Print this item

hopeless situation- need help
Posted by: laura1 - 07-18-2023, 07:33 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

This is the most broken I have ever felt in my life. I thought I found the most wonderful guy ever. We just worked and then after I moved in with him, we didn’t. He changed and it wasn’t a little change- it was like he was a completely different person. The change was so dramatic that I was certain he was cheating on me. After some intense investigation, I realized that he had a drug problem. I had never been around anyone on meth so I had no idea what I was seeing. I thought I could fix it. I thought that I could love him enough to make him stop. I was wrong. Every time I was sure I couldn’t take anymore, I would see a glimpse of the old him and decide that I needed to try harder.
When he didn’t have any drugs, he would do the most horrible things. He would throw food at me while I slept, and break my things. He caused me to lose my emt license so I couldn’t work. It had come down to the last minute for me to recertify my license. I was having to pay for everything because he quit his job and the class I needed to take to recertify was $400. I finally got that paid and it came down to the day of the test. We live out in the country and didn’t have wifi so I was having to use the hotspot on his phone. He had to go to the store and he double checked the time of my test and left. He just didn’t come back. I called and called but he didn’t answer. When he finally showed up hours later, he just came in and acted as if nothing was wrong. He didn’t even address it. I finally did and he just screamed at me, said it was my fault and tried to physically throw me out of the door. He had been gone to get drugs and he just didn’t come back. So, at this point, he destroyed my ability to work. The psychological warfare started next. I never do anything right. Im fat, etc etc
I began doing work online in order to make money but it has never been quite enough to get out. I have two dogs and they have been my only friends. When he is out of drugs, he sleeps a lot. There would be periods of weeks where it would just be me and my dogs. I have not been able to go to a shelter because I cant leave them here.
The CTS Antitheft System Control Module in my car needs to be replaced and I am unable to afford it.I have watched youtube videos, hoping I could fix it myself but so far, I have been unsuccessful.  It is going to cost around $800 to get it fixed ( repairs and towing).
I cant seem to make enough to get my car fixed and get out.  I feel so defeated and hopeless. I need help. I cant believe that I am in this place and that I didn’t see this coming, It was a total blindside. If anyone has any ideas or can contribute in any way, I would be most thankful. Prayers, more than anything is what I need. I just feel so broken.
Before I became an emt. I was a grant writer and I know how to build websites. I am more than willing to work for any contributions if anyone needs work like this done.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

paypal.me/lauratippins

Print this item

need help
Posted by: Latte910 - 07-18-2023, 07:09 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

ive been out of work for about 3 weeks now and everything is starting to overwhelm me  ive had a job most my life i work hard but just been out of work and no money at all   very hungry amd need money for hygiene  food and other things  pls help  $GREENBACKS910

Print this item

Collecting money for pc
Posted by: daniel78b6@gmail.com - 07-18-2023, 02:25 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello Americans friends. I am want to collect the money to my Project and wish birthday gift to work and make games and other stuff like 3d rendering 17 August my birthday, so paypal banned russia accounts, and only bitcoin help me to international pays. 17ponkJW7RKHHqiTUHojWAPEYyMeaJTP22 my wallet

Print this item

Exclamation Its like they said, "Quien no llora, no mama"
Posted by: AleVE - 07-18-2023, 02:16 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everybody, I'm Alejandro, and I'm from Venezuela.

"Quien no llora, no mama", means the same thing as a the american proverb "The squeaky wheel gets the grease", meaning that only those problems that are voiced loudly and try to get your attention, are the ones that have a better chance to be solved.

So that's why I'm here. In the hope to find someone willing to lend me a hand and help me solve my problem.

I'm here because I really need any help I can get to get myself a new laptop, just to be able to work. See, here in Venezuela, one of the best jobs a person can get are those remote online jobs that you can find on the internet. The pay is relatively good, compared to the normal wage a person here earns.

My problem is that from quite some time now, I'm unable to work at all because the old laptop I have decided will die on me one day. Can't get any image on the screen, and while the laptop itself still runs when you start it, the screen doesn't work, and the battery dies within minutes. I already tried to fix it, but every technician that saw it couldn't fix the problem.

So, to be blunt, without a laptop, I can't work. Without work, the struggles to pay the bills are a major concern, and between them and the money spent trying to fix the laptop, I don't have any money left to buy a new one.

That's why I'm here. I need every help I can get. I don't need an expensive laptop, nor a new one, tbh. I can manage with a refurbished laptop. I just need it with urgency.

The prices here, for a decent laptop are between $300 and $500. So I only need that amount of money to buy one and start again to work. I need it as fast as I can get it, because if I spend too much time without it, I risk losing my job, and without it, I'm screwed. And considering the fact that I'm not working right now because of it, the possibility of being unemployed if I can't manage to get a new laptop pronto is an overwhelming reality that lingers in my head every night.

I know there are more important needs on this site, and if you, the person reading this right now, find someone else's plead for help more necessary than mine, and decide to give that person your money, go ahead and do it, I understand and I hope everyone here begging can get all the help they need, but, if you want to lend me a hand, and help me get that laptop I would be deeply appreciated.

Without much to say, thanks for reading my beg, and please forgive my english, this is not my main language.

PS: I edited the grammatical errors.

My PayPal is paypal.me/AlejoLiscano

Print this item

Heart Like they said in my country, "Quien no llora no mama"
Posted by: AleVE - 07-18-2023, 02:08 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everybody, I'm Alejandro, and i'm from Venezuela.

"Quien no llora, no mama", means the same thing as a the american proverb "The squeaky wheel gets the grease", meaning that only those problems that are voiced loudly and try to get your attention, are the ones that have a better chance to be solved.

So that's why im here. In the hope to find someone willing to lend my a hand and help me solve my problem.

I'm here because I really need any help I can get to get myself a new laptop, just to be able to work. See, here in Venezuela, one of the best jobs a person can get are those remote online jobs that you can found on the internet. The pay is relatively good, compare to the normal wage a person here earn.
My problem is, that from quite some time now, I'm unable to work at all because the old laptop I have decided to die on me one day. Can't get any image on the screen, and while the laptop itself still runs when you start it, the screen doesn't work, and the battery dies within minutes. I already tried to fix it, but every technician that saw it, couldn't fix the problem.

So, to be blunt, without laptop, I can't work. Without work, the struggles to pay the bills are a major concern, and between them and the money spend trying to fix the laptop, I don't have any money left to buy a new one.

That's why I'm here. I need every help I can get. I don't need an expensive laptop, nor a new one, tbh. I can manage with a refurbished laptop. I just need it with urgency.

The prices here, for a decent laptop are between $300 and $500. So I only need that amount of money to buy one and start again to work. I needed as fast I can get it, because if I spend to much time without it, I risk losing my job, and without it, I'm screwed. And considering the fact that I'm not working right now because of it, the possiblity to be unemployed if I can't manage to get a new laptop pronto is an overwhelming reality that lingers in my head every night.

I know there are more important needs on this site, and if you, the person reading this right now, find someone else's plead for help more necessary than mine, and decide to give that person your money, go ahead and do it, I understand and I hope everyone here begging can get all the help they need, but, if you want to lend me a hand, and help me get that laptop I would be deeply appreciated.

Without much to say, thanks for reading my beg, and please forgive my english, this is not my main lenguage.

My PayPal is paypal.me/AlejoLiscano

Print this item

Exclamation Restore hope to the homeless devastated by house fire
Posted by: Bethechange2023 - 07-18-2023, 02:06 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I don’t know what to do anymore. I’ve lost everything I ever owned and I have nowhere to turn. I’ve always been the one that people came to for help. But now I can’t even help myself. It’s been one bad thing after another for the past 2 years. I feel like I’m stuck in a nightmare that’s never going to end. We’re living in a small camper in someone else’s yard because our house burned down. I had just gotten a better car and was making payments. The car I previously had was in the driveway and burnt with the house. I lost my job and was having to use my credit cards to survive. Then I was hit head on, on the drivers side. I lost my memory and my car was now totaled. Insurance paid the loan off but I don’t have a car. I’ve been relying on others to get to appointments and still haven’t regained all of my memory. I’m having trouble retaining new memory also. Depression and anxiety have made me anti-social and even suicidal. My fiancés truck head broke down and he finally had it fixed. Before he even got to drive it again, the mechanic that fixed it was driving it around and managed to get it impounded. The police put a hold on it so they wouldn’t let us get it. They finally lifted the hold after 36 days. It’s over $1800 to get it out. He only paid $3000 for it when he bought it. We just need help with anything right now.

Print this item

Exclamation Restore hope to the homeless devastated by house fire
Posted by: Bethechange2023 - 07-18-2023, 01:50 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I don’t know what to do anymore. I’ve lost everything I ever owned and I have nowhere to turn. I’ve always been the one that people came to for help. But now I can’t even help myself. It’s been one bad thing after another for the past 2 years. I feel like I’m stuck in a nightmare that’s never going to end. We’re living in a small camper in someone else’s yard because our house burned down. I had just gotten a better car and was making payments. The car I previously had was in the driveway and burnt with the house. I lost my job and was having to use my credit cards to survive. Then I was hit head on, on the drivers side. I lost my memory and my car was now totaled. Insurance paid the loan off but I don’t have a car. I’ve been relying on others to get to appointments and still haven’t regained all of my memory. I’m having trouble retaining new memory also. Depression and anxiety have made me anti-social and even suicidal. My fiancés truck head broke down and he finally had it fixed. Before he even got to drive it again, the mechanic that fixed it was driving it around and managed to get it impounded. The police put a hold on it so they wouldn’t let us get it. They finally lifted the hold after 36 days. It’s over $1800 to get it out. He only paid $3000 for it when he bought it. We just need help with anything right now.

Print this item