• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
These awful scammers are targeting people in dire circumstances
List of people who have tried to scam me:

adegoodchd@gmail.com
alicejjj0@gmail.com
karamccee@gmail.com
mariamartins006779@gmail.com
ginab1313411@gmail.com

Please block and report them immediately, some are more convincing than others.
mariamartins006779@gmail.com

This person started texting me yesterday. I had some conversation with her to show the way she "works"

Donating For Needy
Inbox

maria martins
How much do you need to get back on your feet ?
Tue, May 3, 2:45 PM (23 hours ago)

Sunrise Rose
£1500
Tue, May 3, 9:17 PM (17 hours ago)

maria martins
12:34 AM (13 hours ago)
to me

$2,000 Can be donated to you right away but you have to be able to afford a refundable fee, this fee will allow me to have the access to initiate the fund transfer to you.

On Tue, May 3, 2022 at 3:17 PM Sunrise Rose <avemilave@gmail.com> wrote:
£1500

On Tue, May 3, 2022 at 2:45 PM maria martins <mariamartins006779@gmail.com> wrote:
How much do you need to get back on your feet ?

Sunrise Rose
Can you explain please?
2:50 AM (11 hours ago)

maria martins
10:30 AM (3 hours ago)
to me

For $2,000 it will be $250 and the sum of $2,250 would be transferred back to you 40 minutes after you send the fee..The fee is only needed so as for me to be able to have the access to make the transfer to you. How do you want to receive your donation?

Sunrise Rose
I see. You send me $2250 and I send you 4250 back?

maria martins
1:57 PM (23 minutes ago)
to me

Listen Rose, I have been giving donations through this media for over 5 years. I am a Woman who is blessed in the Lord and I believe in cause of donating to the needy, i have been used by some people who put up fake story just to extort money from donators and at the end they make full of donators and use our money for luxury things, i cannot be stuck around a situation like this anymore, i have always been sufficient all my life by the grace of God, if i wanted to play prank or something, the fee would have been an huge amount of money, how on earth do you expect me to sit down on the computer 24/7 all in the name of the token amount you are sending to get your donation, that sound too absurd, i have my financier that take care of all my financial upkeep and he is the one who the fee is always been sent to, this is not mandatory at this point as I have other people on the list I am giving donation to today anyway, i cannot afford to be used again, i need to request for the fee to show the seriousness in whoever I am giving out donation to, the fee is just $250 right after the fee is paid you will be getting your donation within 40mins . I have a whole lot of things to do, let me know if you still need the donation or not so I can remove your name from the list of the people I am giving out donations to ,many people have paid the fee and I am sending their money in a few mins from now . Have a pleasant day ahead

Sunrise Rose <avemilave@gmail.com>
2:12 PM (9 minutes ago)
to maria

But where can I get $250? If I ask for help that means I don't have money. If I had $250 right now I would be the happiest person in the world. But I have $24 in my bank account.

maria martins
2:16 PM (5 minutes ago)
to me

What bank are you using ??