Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cool way to make money fast
Tip: I use the YourSurveys 75 points survey the most. I tend to think it is the most reliable.
When I want a quick survey that pays a fair amount I'll go underneath the 75 points survey and look for one that pays out about 65 points and only takes four or five minutes or so.

https://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?...

GUESS WHAT?
Things you can do with this site in addition to making money:

- Receive free grocery gift cards so you can cover your grocery food budget!
- Get free Amazon.com Gift Cards!
- Pay for Christmas gifts without spending a penny!
Now more than ever people are looking for ways to make money online!
Hello, I was wondering if someone could tell me who the moderator of this group is? I would like to know if I can share a website I found that allows users to make money online without breaking any rules of this group (this site allows people to make up to$20/mo passively). Thanks for your recommendation!
Hi, Ozzy6768.  I am the moderator.  You can post a link, as long as it is in one of the making money sections.  For everyone reading this, of course you will want to do your own research before clicking on any links or signing up for any website.  I think we all know by now that there are no easy ways to make a bunch of free money on the web, but there are certainly websites that offer some money for doing tasks, and everyone is welcome to comment on which sites are better than others.  Thanks!