Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Success?
Hello everyone,
I am new here and just signed up and wanted to know how new this forum is and if you all have had any success with it before sharing my situation. How is it that donations are received? Are they peer-given or is this forum promoted outside to crowdfunders/philanthropists? Just curious and perhaps this is posted already somewhere and I missed it---if so, my apologies. 

Thank you and I look forward to talking with you.
Best
<3
I posted my need as a thread in the request forum 2 days ago and it never showed up. I don't know what's going on.
feeling better even if my post never sees light of day- wondering if they are collated and sold as stories
I'm also curious if anyone here has received any help after posting a request?

So far I have only received potential scammer contact. Still hopeful, I have never tried anything like this before.
No financial assistance, but two people gave advice, like how to rent a house cheaply (I can barely even afford to sublet a mere room so....) or how to gain employment (I could write the book...). The website is tightly controlled. Like, today I was solicited to come here by an email I got. So I came here, but now I am not allowed to make a brand new post. It seemed like weeks before my first post ever posted. Money would be received through cash apps or paypal - if you go to the home page, there is a short, easy thread to read on how this works. No one has used my stories, as you were concerned, not that I'm aware of.
Thanks for the input. Can I ask how you were solicited to come to the site? I want to make sure the members are not getting junk emails, and not getting contacted if they don't want to be. You can reply to me outside of this site, if you don't want the conversation to be public. I can always be reached by email at admin@freebeg.com or you can use the contact page here: https://www.freebeg.com/forum/contact.php

When you state that the website is tightly controlled, I know that can sound bad, but when I allow all posts to be published instantly, that's when the site gets overrun by people (or bots) posting spam links over and over, and the legitimate posts from actual people are just drops in a sea of posts, and nobody can find them to donate to them. I will continue to try to improve the site, and I sincerely appreciate the feedback and suggestions that everyone has shared.
I came across the website online when searching for financial help online
It's me again and I came to a new realization in my life. I have not a friend in the world or I must of been a awful person for me to be going through the the worst time ever I lost everything from my husband to all my friends so I will live now I'm going to lose my home over a lousy 489 whatever I guess when I get cameras to come back after me for something thanks for listening though bye if any one can help me my PayPal account is kniyork050@gmail.com
Hi,
Success is the result of dedication, hard work, and perseverance. It's not just about achieving goals, but also about personal growth and fulfillment. Keep striving for success in all you do.
Hi Guys,
Success is the result of determination, hard work, and resilience. It's not just about achieving a specific goal, it's the journey of continuous growth and learning. Success is deeply personal and can take many forms, from career accomplishments to personal achievements. It's not always easy to attain, but the satisfaction and fulfillment it brings are worth every effort. Ultimately, success is about realizing your potential and living a life that aligns with your values and aspirations. Keep striving, and success will follow.