Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 26,981
» Latest member: NVicoMLNed
» Forum threads: 9,334
» Forum posts: 11,844

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
TGKANA.COM <<< ЗАХОДИ НА ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnqrnetteHep
28 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
43 minutes ago
» Views: 7
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: LingerieSets
1 hour ago
» Replies: 11
» Views: 585
1 hour ago
» Views: 11
1 hour ago
» Views: 9
2 hours ago
» Views: 19
2 hours ago
» Views: 21
3 hours ago
» Views: 18
Depression and video edit...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: glenlyon44
3 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 1,062
3 hours ago
» Views: 23

Star robbed - help for a struggling working single mother fallen on hard times
Posted by: Melissa083 - 12-13-2015, 11:17 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi and thank you for your  time and consideration 
2015 has been a very hard year for myself and my two children aged 11 and 5; after escapi g a violent relationship and have g to rebuild our lives from scratch 
I've been working full-time to make basic ends meet and pay for childcare this Christmas was always going to be a struggle. Yeasturday morning we we're robbed off practically everything including g the children's presents, electronics, clothes and even our frozen food from freezer. I have lost hope and we once again have nothing.
My hearts broken for my kids who will be going without any X'mas presents and I will be luckY to scrap a meal together
I'm looking for a little help to replace our stolen basics like clothes ,  Christmas presents and food once again in the freezer.
A little goes a long way and I will be eternally grateful for any help Please if you can 

Print this item

Christmas money
Posted by: Jordynbrielle - 12-12-2015, 05:19 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, my name is Jordyn. I recently quit my job in august because i was being threatened by the management staff. It was a good paying job, i always made ends meet and was able to live somewhat comfortably. After i quit, i was unable to find a job for almost 2 months after that. When i finally did find a job it was only part time and the pay was nothing near to what i needed to live off of. So that forced me to find a second job. This one is also part time but the pay still isn't good enough to combine with the other to make ends meet and pay my bills. That being said, i've had to take out countless loans, and borrow money from friends and family just to keep my head above water and get things taken care of so i don't fall behind on bills. Every check i receive from both jobs is spent to pay all the money back i've borrowed over the last couple of months and even the few hundred i've had to borrow recently. Christmas is next week. i have 150$ to my name to buy christmas for my family. all i'm really asking for is 200$. I don't need much, just enough to buy substantial gifts so my family will have something to open on christmas morning. I really need the help, so anything is welcome. here is the link to my paypal. Thank you so much in advance.

paypal.me/jordynbrielle

Print this item

Shark loan.
Posted by: infinitum - 12-12-2015, 04:35 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am 22 years old and i am from a poor country called Bosnia and Herzegovina i was born during the war, struggling with money and with finishing my school and having to pay school bills and living expenses, i have made a bad choice borrowing 4000$ from some bad people...i am finishing college soon and hope to get a job with the degree, but they wont wait on me. My parents dont know anything about it and this was my last chance because banks dont help unemployed people here, and we do not have any social help from the country or anything here. I wont go into details from obvious reasons, but the law is not helpfull here and i have no other ways than doing it like this. If anyone can help please leave an email with your donation, and when i get a job i will pay you back or i will make equal donations of the money donated to charity.I would never do this if this wasnt my last option. I am very gratefull for everyone that can help i believe in karma and i will give it back to you or someone else one way or another.

If anyone has a good paying job that can be done through the internet, or anyone considering investing in Bosnia since the work force is cheap but with quality can contact me also...i am not a bad guy but i had to do this to have any chances of making something in life.

If anyone wants to help please reply, or contact me on through PM. I did not want to leave my paypal email address because of scammers.

Print this item

help for research
Posted by: sukum - 12-12-2015, 02:39 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

> Kindly, help me I am in need of some amount for doing research on energy
 conservation. Please donate if you can spare some amount, on my PayPal account >>>>>   skum1968@email.biz
thanking you in advance.

Print this item

Sad baby help
Posted by: blueberry - 12-11-2015, 07:16 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

i am just in need of baby formula fast. if anybody can just help me please, it would mean the world.
paypal.me/bluberri

Print this item

request for money
Posted by: nithya chandran - 12-11-2015, 06:22 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

respected sir/ madam

my name is nithya, i need some money for my education purpose. pls help me, its urgent

Print this item

Rainbow I never thought...
Posted by: lynibook - 12-10-2015, 08:41 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I never thought I would ask for help from people like this but I am not sure what else to do. 

I have had a hard year, as I am sure a lot of people have. I am diagnosed with an anxiety disorder - now normally this is controlled with medication and I am fine - I can work and lead a sort of normal life. This year though I lost someone very close to me and my anxiety has gotten to the point where I am not able to leave the house. Because of this I have lost my job and source of income. I am behind on all my bills - My water was turned off last at the end of last month due to nonpayment. I am trying to work with my landlord but he is becoming harder and harder to deal with (which I understand - I know he wants people who actually pay their rent). 

I have recently started to push myself to do the scary things and get out to find a job. I have to go slow or else I end up unable to breath and back in my house hiding. I have made an appointment to start talking to someone so hopefully this will all help me get back on my feet. As I am sure you are aware - the job market is hard - especially when you are so nervous you cannot stop shaking when you meet someone.

I ask - if you have a few dollars to spare I would be forever grateful. I need at least $300 to get my water turned back on and my back rent is over $1000. 

I wish everyone a happy holiday time. Thank you for reading. 

paypal.me/rlynbook

Print this item

Disabled and Homeless in St. Augustine
Posted by: TimC - 12-10-2015, 04:17 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

We are a homeless couple living in a motel because disabilities got us here .We have been Married for 27 years . In 2009 I suffered a heart attack that over the next few years made us lose everything. Our Names are Tim and Brenda . I have never given up.I work as a driver for hire in St Augustine ,Fl . The economy is not perfect , but manageable . We had started saving a bit of funds to get us back on track .Suddenly Brenda was diagnosed in September with Colitis,Pancreatitis, Bowel Syndrome ,and Cancer.Doctor visits ,radiation treatments ,dietary changes , made it so hard to work . We are about to be on the streets , no one can help .We need $285.00 for a week here at the motel . We also need some cash to pay for fuel ,Probiotics and suppliments that medicaid doesn,t cover, and food that she has to have that make her stronger(she can't eat just anything).

I am working and the doctors now have appointments that won't conflict with Brenda's treatment schedule It will take a week until I am able to see a little light in our situation . PLEASE ANYTHING GOD LEADS YOU TO GIVE WILL BE APPRECIATED.....Thanks Paypalme/TimClower

Print this item

Short on rent, no idea what to do
Posted by: devin.brooklyn - 12-08-2015, 02:00 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey all,

I'm Devin, and I'm completely at a loss as for what to do. I'm short on rent this month as I've had to pay for medical expenses. I'm in treatment for borderline personality disorder, and the treatment costs way more than expected. I'm stuck and worried I'll be evicted. I have roommates and they've covered a bit more, but I'm about $800 short. It's not a crazy amount, and I'm looking into anyway possible to find this money in the next few days. My landlord is getting mad and I'm scrambling.

If you can help even the SMALLEST amount, I'd be so grateful. If you have any tips for getting through this, let me know!

paypal.me/devinmcnulty

Thank you so much.

-Devin

Print this item

A brighter future
Posted by: teslasimmaculate - 12-08-2015, 01:33 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

Im homeless living back at my parents house with my 4 kids, i lost my house due to rent arrears after a bad bout of depression after being robbed at home.
I have some great business ideas  that i was about to put into action prior to losing my home, once i pay my rent arrears i will be rehomed and can commence where i left off.

I have a bad credit rating due to never having credit or hp, therefore cannot obtain a bank loan or credit card, im up against a wall and really need some help, and i promise, you help me and invest in me getting back on track, and i will be more than happy to include you in my business venture and music publishing company formation once im back on track, all and any loans to me will be repaid with interest, plus a stake in my business ventures and a percentage of some sales.

Please i urge you to help me, all i need is to pay off my rent arrears and get another house , i need my family home back for me and my kids before i can progress, at the moment i feel like a failure, and its counter productive to my cause.

I have some great ideas to make money, i have some great projects and music to publish in the future, i even have a few inventions up my sleeve, but everything nowadays seems to need that initial investment and thats something i just dont have,i have lots of time , intellect, ideas, music, and other assets that with the right backing, could make us all a comfortable financial return.

You wouldnt just be helping a chap and his kids out, the moves i want to make the next  coming years are going to cause positive ripples worldwide, and you could have a stake in this too, with a little trust, time, and compassion.

I know i sound very vague, but begging online is pretty taboo, so anything else youd like to know, if you are genuinely interested in helping me out of this situation, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for reading
Lee

Print this item