Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,002
» Latest member: adamroot38
» Forum threads: 9,347
» Forum posts: 11,867

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
The Ultimate Guide to MP3...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: adamroot38
5 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 197
Заходи на Сайт - TGKANA.C...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnqrnetteHep
49 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
2 hours ago
» Views: 9
4 hours ago
» Views: 22
The Benefits of Utilizing...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: BernicemoN
4 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 161
6 hours ago
» Views: 31
Assay, by the outer layer...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: AngelGER
6 hours ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 229
8 hours ago
» Views: 38
Купить МЕФЕДРОН в Киеве? ...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: MichaelJaini
9 hours ago
» Views: 24
TGKANA.COM <<< ЗАХОДИ НА ...
11 hours ago
» Views: 53

could any one help me raise some money for a car?
Posted by: Stevepal - 07-08-2016, 08:08 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Can any one help us out? 
Me and the 3 children would really appreciate some help and good luck as we have been down on luck for a very long time, I am struggling to meet my children's needs and now it has gotten worse within the last year and a bit I have had 2 cars die on me and now my 3rd is on its way out, I can not afford to repair it as the cars only worth £120. To repair it is going to cost me £800 plus. Me and the kids need transport because of our location, the little money I get goes on bills, food and cloths(charity shops)my twin daughters are getting ready for secondary school soon which makes everything more stressful. They have missed out on so much due to never having enough money it puts a downer on trying to be the best you can for them, they are good children you couldn't ask for better so I at least owe it to them to try and make it easier for them.
I am a proud person asking strangers for help is hard but for the sake of my children I'll swallow my pride and do what's needed.

Because of bad life choices and the hand I have been dealt since my children where born I am not financially able to do this my self, any help towards a car would mean so much.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

Paypal... stevepal000977@gmail.com

Print this item

Broken water pipe
Posted by: Moonscape44 - 07-08-2016, 01:30 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Our house has a broken water pipe behind the wall in our laundry room.The water is constantly pouring out from behind the wall and damaging our floors and the walls are covered in black mold.Our washer and dryer are both broken and it is hard to keep our clothes clean.Any donation is greatly appreciated.                                                         paypal.me/moonscape44

Print this item

Hot Meals for Destitute
Posted by: andrdrozd - 07-07-2016, 06:31 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Many of our neighbors are experiencing homelessness or living in poverty. Many suffer from mental and physical disabilities, unemployment, addictions, or other issues that result in homelessness or being at a disadvantage to be independent or succeed in our society.

Providing for a human's basic need for food allows them to be able to focus on all their other needs, such as taking care of their health, finding a job, housing, and gaining independence. Our long term hope for every individual is for them to gain the help they need to become self-sustaining. For some, it may take a couple days or a couple of weeks, while it may take others much longer.

My name is Andrew. I live in the city of Voronezh (Russia). I have a small shop (garage). I work as a welder and mechanic. I want to help homeless people that they had a hot meal. My goal is to build a kitchen trailer and pass the charity. I need for the project $ 1,200 for materials (metal and accessories) and the registration of the trailer.

No one should go hungry. I would be grateful for any of your help. Никто не должен голодать. Я бы признательны за любую вашу помощь.

Print this item

Desperately need to move
Posted by: martil1011 - 07-07-2016, 04:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Desperate to get away from my roommate/landlord, who is forcing me to live in horrid conditions (LOTS of proof) AND is mentally abusive.  I'm retired (so, there IS income), but MUST go back to work.  Still looking into every possible avenue to help myself.  Would rather be dead than give up my pets just so that I can live better.  Can't find a job that gives me minimal contact with people (due to being in the process of getting front teeth replaced.  It's been 3 months because the office didn't request pre-auth for a month. It will be another 2 before the process is complete).   No car, but there IS the bus, my bike, AND my feet!!  LOTS of skills, and experience, in several fields.  My bills are headed to "charge off" status if I can't catch them up this week, which means credit will tank, which means no house - EVER... WILL REPAY EVERYTHING ONCE BACK ON MY FEET!!!!!

Print this item

can any one help us to get a car
Posted by: Stevepal - 07-07-2016, 01:59 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Can any one help, I have had two cars die on me in a year this is because we are unable to buy a decent car due to money issues and now our 3rd is on its way out. I really didn't think I would be asking but here I am, we are struggling financially and can not afford to replace this one when it breaks. Our credit is poor so we have no option there.
I'm not after a sports car etc just a sturdy family car as we have children and a partner who needs frequent hospital trips due to her disability. Many thanks for reading.

PayPal.me/stevepal

Print this item

Tuition Help
Posted by: rebeccak - 07-06-2016, 10:37 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Me and my sister have been attending Biola University for 4 years now. Specifically it's my fourth year attending biola and my sister's second year. We've been taking out loans to pay for tuition and for the next year they increased the tuition price for us and we can't afford to pull out any more loans. We have over 75k in loans and need help to pay for next years tuition. I am almost finished with my B.S. degree in biological sciences and do not want to quit now because of insufficient funds. My family is currently in a financial crisis  and donations would help us tremendously and help to continue  finishing school so that we can continue on to our dreams of going to med school. This money will help us pay back our loans and tuition for the previous years and next year. My parents are trying everything to try and support our education but my familiy's current financial instability is hindering their efforts. If anyone out there can just for a moment understand what we are going through and help us, words would not be able to express our family's gratitude. Thank you for taking the time to read what I had to say and I pray there is an angel out there willing to help me and my family. If anyone has any questions or concerns please message me and I will be more than happy to reply to your message.

paypal.me/kov1994

Print this item

Save our cows! Save our Farm!
Posted by: EchoHill Dairy - 07-05-2016, 03:30 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please help save our Holstein cows! Due to a 5 year low paid to dairy farmers by the milk coops we just can't keep up with expenses. Please donate any amount to       PayPal.me/EchoHill and help save Echo Hill Dairy cows! Smile

Print this item

19 year old son has cancer, need financial help
Posted by: imbrina - 07-05-2016, 12:27 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I have never asked for help before but we are going through so much right now.  My 19-year-old son who had a baseball scholarship to college and completed one year has been diagnosed with Stage 3 Hodgkins Lymphoma.  He has already had a few treatments and is doing ok.. we find out this week how well they are working.   He has insurance, so most everything is paid, but it's costing us so much just in gas, medications, etc.  To top it off, we are getting married this week and all of our money was already tied up in that.  

This kid has been through so much!! His biological father was not a nice man and he and I managed to survive that abusive relationship together.  Next, I had cancer (the same type as him but I was a stage 2).  I pulled through, and I'm confident he will too!  After that we were very poor for quite some time.  He still pulled through and made a name for himself in our small community, being the first at his school to ever get a baseball scholarship.  He has a few loans, but mostly his school is paid for.  Then this cancer happens and his world is shattered.  He had to leave school early and will probably stay home this semester.  He is hoping to get back to school by the spring so he can play as he will be a starting pitcher this year.  

I'm not asking for much - mostly we just need a little help with transportation, food, and bills with the extra stress.  We have 2 other younger boys as well.  Anything anyone can give would be so appreciated.  Here is my link: PayPal.Me/Imbrina 

Thanks again for anything anyone can do!! 

Print this item

need help1000$
Posted by: deep - 07-04-2016, 11:15 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello  everyone

myself deep i am here for need help.i am unemployed since 2014.i need money to buy clothes,food,furniture,kitchen equipments and for start new work.please help me.. this is first kind a worst moment of my life that i am asking for money.none of my friends and relatives help me.i arrange my food from holy temples.some times a thought came in mind to commit sucide.beacause i am alone in my life now.everyone left me after financial debt.but i want to live and improve my condition.i need ur help.if you give me one doller god will give you 1million doller.Thanks

Print this item

Please Help! Was Unemployed for a Month
Posted by: Rdoris - 07-03-2016, 11:08 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am temporarily down on my luck.  I was unemployed for a little over a month and got way behind in my bills.  I now have a very good job that I've just started and am very thankful, however my car insurance has been cancelled and I am two months behind in my rent.  I will be back on my feet in what I estimate to be roughly one to two months but in the mean time I could use a hand up for the car insurance, food and gas.

I appreciate any help you are willing to give,
Thank you,

Print this item