Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,282
» Latest member: JVessNed
» Forum threads: 8,155
» Forum posts: 9,252

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Каннелюра для мебели
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Milesbon
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Harry Peterson wants a tr...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: FrankGRILT
7 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2,489
зажигалка ижевск отзывы
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
» Views: 18
проектирование частных до...
Last Post: Williamneugh
Yesterday, 08:26 PM
» Views: 19
проекты одноэтажных домов...
Last Post: PedroGep
Yesterday, 07:59 PM
» Views: 18
стриптиз женский
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
Yesterday, 06:19 PM
» Views: 17
not working
Last Post: Robertler
Yesterday, 02:25 PM
» Views: 20
сертификат упор железнодо...
Last Post: ThurmanAvell
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 132
Success?
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: suvarnavedawellness
Yesterday, 10:19 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 30,734
Bolster, clear a evaluati...
Last Post: JamesWhara
Yesterday, 10:01 AM
» Replies: 37
» Views: 1,477

I just want to finish these last four classes and get my degree after 9 years...
Posted by: Quarkygrl - 01-07-2018, 05:00 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I don’t know where else to turn at this point. I need 4 classes to finally graduate. Just 4 classes. They’re not all offered in one semester so I have to take 2 now and 2 in fall. Well, I had saved up the money to do that by working 3 jobs, yes, 3 jobs at once the past two years. (If you’re wondering how that worked, one evening job, one day job, and one research job that didn’t require me to physically go somewhere). Well I had the money and then of course life does what it does best and said ‘hey, let me just mess everything up for you.’ That meant in the span of 6 months my car broke down twice ($8000 total in replacement of the transmission and engine), my dad lost his job and I had to start paying his rent and utilities along with my own, I got a $3000 hospital bill (l suffer from PTSD sadly and a particularly bad flashback sent me to a psychiatric facility for 2 weeks against my will), my fiancé had to have emergency surgery to remove a tumor and I had to help him out with a $5000 bill and you get the idea basically all my savings and everything were wiped out just like that. 
Okay, so you’re thinking big whuff you saved up money take another year or two and save up more no one gets a degree in 4 years anyway. It’s like 5 or 6 average now right? Well yeah I totally would do that except I’ve been trying to get my degree for 9 years.  Nine. Effing. Years. And each time there has been some extraordinary setback pushing back my graduation. Finances, trauma, deaths, you name it. I’ve tried to be strong and get through it but honestly being so close this time finally and to have it all come down to these 4 classes that I might have to wait another 2 damn years to take??? It would break me. And that’s why I’m on here. Begging. 
I’ve reached my aggregate loan limits, my credits still recovering from past financial woes to get me a private loan, I can’t get a co-signer, I have no options.  
That being said my goal is $5000. With that I could at least pay for these two classes and have the rest to pay for fall by August. Anything at all would help. I still have two jobs but with all the additional expenses I can only save minimal amounts. I just want to finish school and get out of this town and move on. (That’s significant for me because this town is constant trigger for past trauma and I don’t think I’ll ever be able to truly recover until I move far from it.) I also really want my degree from this university and at this point transferring to a cheaper one would set me back a few semesters. So I’m here begging somebody, anybody, please help me. If I can’t get these two classes this semester they’re not offered for another year and they’re the prerequisites for the two in the fall and I just...after everything I’ve been through I don’t have the strength left to keep on for another year. I just can’t do it, I’ve reached my limit. 
For the curious I’m studying physics and minoring in astronomy and computer science. My dream is to go into the space industry and one of my jobs is with a small supplier for NASA. Unfortunately until I get my degree I can only be an intern here and thus the pay is not enough to support my expenses itself. 
Like I said anything at all helps and I will try everything in my power to pay it forward. Thank you for taking the time to read this too. Even that helps in its own way.

Print this item

Need to pay car insurance to drive for Uber
Posted by: mstina11 - 01-05-2018, 04:13 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

https://www.paypal.me/DukesT I need to pay my car insurance so that I can drive for Uber eats. I barely live paycheck to paycheck and half my bills get paid late. I am Young’s and just really at struggling and the only wa know how to get back on top of things is to make money quickly like with Uber. My job is only giving me 14 hours per week. Even if I get another job they won’t pay me for weeks. I’m desperate ive posted on several sites.

Print this item

Need help for a new phone/shameless begging
Posted by: race - 01-04-2018, 08:32 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, this is just what it is, I need a new phone, and I do have a job and I am saving up. But I live in Mexico and wages aren't really that great. Most of my money goes to pay bills. If anyone is willing to even give a little it would be really nice. And yeah, I'm going big, I really want a GN8  Amazon: http://a.co/hEpqtBb

paypal.me/ricardoryz

Print this item

Struggling Mother of 5
Posted by: Fabulous5 - 01-03-2018, 04:39 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I really need help getting back on my feet. My main focus is my kids, I just need stability for them! I was doing great but I am at a point in my life where I'm going through so much! I just need a helping hand I'm living in an extended stay hotel because things became so overwhelming after I loss my job! My vehicle is down and it caused me to miss work days. I moved here with my husband who left me for someone else. I don't know what else to do I've tried everything even to assistance. But there is not much you can get in a small city. I've went to different churches for help but with the waiting list and lack of funds they have been absolutely no help. On top of that my credit well I didn't quite grow up in a family where I was taught about credit so I messed that up at a young age and when I was old enough to know anything about the importance of maintaining a good credit score the damage was done!. I was a mother at 15 dropped out of school to take care of my child because his fathers mother threatened to fight for custody because she felt I wasn't old enough or prepared to take responsibility because I was in school. Had I known what I know now I would have been sure to stay in school but I didn't no so I gave up for my child! At least I thought it was for my child and yes I went back to school and got my GED when my son grew older but that was nothing like what could have been of I'd graduated with my class! I know im not the only person going through something but I'm just asking for help through my situation right now because I feel I've been knock so far down I don't know if there is possibly a way for me to get back up..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Need help with high school tuition
Posted by: Lylopez - 01-03-2018, 12:35 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need help with my high school tuition. My parents are behind on my tuition because my mom recently lost her job so when she had the job she thought she would be able to afford it along with my scholarships. If you could please help that would lovely ❤️             paypal.me/Lylopez

Print this item

In need of financial help
Posted by: angmid36 - 01-01-2018, 03:59 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am 51 and disabled. While I get SSDI for my disability it only covers my rent. I have two cats that I also have to pay a pet fee for along with, electrical, car insurance, gas, cell phone, internet/cable, food and other living expenses. I am look to try and find a working at home job part time but haven't found anything that will work for me yet. I am looking to get around $1500 to $2500.  But any amount you can donate to me would be of a big help. Please I am begging you for help.

http://paypal.me/angmid36

Print this item

Retired couple needs help
Posted by: edmonroe@frontiernet.net - 12-31-2017, 08:39 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

We are in need of help paying bills.

Hello

My wife and I are both retired
We need help to pay on our bills we don't make enough on Social Security
We have worked hard to raise our kids and now they all have moved away.
My wife is going blind and I have a pacemaker to keep my heart going so we are limited as to what we can do.

If we could get money help we would very much appreciate it.
I’m falling behind on my second mortgage and my truck payments
I know that's a lot to ask for.
I have prayed and I keep trying but getting no where

Thanks

Ed Monroe

[email=edmonroe@frontiernet.net]edmonroe@frontiernet.net[/email]

Print this item

Sad Help with College Tuition
Posted by: bhollin1 - 12-31-2017, 04:43 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello I am a senior in a University in Nashville and I have to come up with about $400 to $500 dollars to pay for some extra classes I have other siblings in college as well so it is rough to come up with money. Can anyone please help me get through this. paypal.me/bhollin1

Print this item

Sad desprite for help
Posted by: Sassytee101 - 12-31-2017, 03:30 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

DESPRITE FOR HELP here im a singlr mother of two 3,12  yrs of age  i recently left my husband who been usinhg me right frim day ine . we move from our place into a hotel and was doing ok up till a week agi . when fundsstarted running short . im nit wanting to go back to my husband cause of many reasons , i went to income assistance for help but didnt meet the critia for help. so im not doing what i can. im asking for help to be able to  pay for my room which is due . im needinh help asap other wise ill be firced out with my kids in a town where we know no one.  my nightly rate is 129 a night or 500wkly. please can any one help me out . me and my kids woe ever so greatful .

Print this item

Single mother
Posted by: Sassytee101 - 12-31-2017, 02:39 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi I'm a single mother of two  . 3yrs and 13yrs . who just recently left my husband who has been using me aß a financial benefits . I'm stuck in rut and been left to move into a hotel with my kids and pets . We're basically in a new town where we don't know any one . Went to social services for help and couldn't receive any . I. At this point that I'm needing to pay for my room which is 129 a night . I'm in feprate need of help . And don't want to have to be forced to go back to my husband .I was ok there for a bit but since I can't pay a weekly relate of 500 I was forced to pay by nightly and ran out if funds  to keep paying my room . If any one could help would be awesome I'm needing my room rent tonight right away other wise I'll be forced out with my baby and son

Print this item