Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 26,962
» Latest member: MariVaMLgrild
» Forum threads: 10,516
» Forum posts: 13,022

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Скачать фильм на телефон ...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: nknffbvcny
Less than 1 minute ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Скачать фильм по соображе...
Last Post: qeytdapxkt
Less than 1 minute ago
» Views: 1
Анвап ру скачать бесплатн...
Last Post: dhsajoqprw
4 minutes ago
» Views: 2
Анвап ру скачать бесплатн...
Last Post: immuohgdmo
4 minutes ago
» Views: 3
TGKANA.COM <<< ЗАХОДИ НА ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnqrnetteHep
6 minutes ago
» Views: 3
Анвап фильмы фэнтези. Фил...
9 minutes ago
» Views: 4
Скачать бесплатно фильм н...
Last Post: qeytdapxkt
10 minutes ago
» Views: 4
Анвап орг главная. Анвап ...
Last Post: dhsajoqprw
13 minutes ago
» Views: 5
13 причин почему анвап. А...
Last Post: immuohgdmo
13 minutes ago
» Views: 9
Скачать на анвап орг. Анв...
19 minutes ago
» Views: 10

urgent help needed
Posted by: jordan2025 - 03-13-2016, 04:05 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi there. my name is Jordan. i have an eye condition that makes finding a job about as difficult as moving the moon out of orbit with the motor from a food blender. its been 6 months since i lost my last proper job. jump to now and my bank account is about as barren as Siberia so that's why im here i need your help badly and i cannot tell you how much i appreciate any help. here is a link if you feel like helping me out paypal.me/helpmefixmylife you guys will literally be keeping me alive so i cannot begin to express how much that means.

Print this item

Heart Little sister's wish
Posted by: mcj1000 - 03-12-2016, 07:40 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,
I wanted to ask if you can get to my page and donate
http://gogetfunding.com/little-sisters-vacation/

All the info is there.Thank you so much!!

Print this item

Sad Need Urgent Help
Posted by: Mouiz - 03-11-2016, 05:15 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,my name is Mouiz and i am a poor civilian,i don't have much money to pay the rent of my house of 4 months (near 500$)
Please i hope you guys can help please i need that or ill be kicked from the house  and left homeless.

Print this item

Help me please
Posted by: Help Hungry Artist - 03-11-2016, 02:31 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

To whomever it may concern,

A hungry artist is an artist who sacrifices material well-being in order to focus on their artwork. They typically live on minimum expenses, either for a lack of business or because all their disposable income goes toward art projects.

This letter is being written to confirm that I am a hungry artist, and that I am in desperate need of finical help, I need money to buy materials and to go to some business classes, I am a very good artist, but I need to become an entrepreneur and make a business around my art.  

Support I received will be used for but it is not limited to daily upkeep, materials, business classes, medical expenses, debt repayments, child support and rent.

I confirm that the financial support provided to me will ensure that I never becomes reliant on public funds and can be a productive citizen of the world and help me to make the world a more beautiful place one painting at a time.

Please to share with who ever you come in contact with.

Please send any donations to paypal account
helphungryartist@gmail.com

Thanks and may the universe continue to bless you for you generosity.  

Sincerely,

Print this item

Badly in need of help
Posted by: Daniel - 03-10-2016, 04:11 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello. My name is Daniel. I dont know where to start.. But i will try to explain my situation. I'm 20 years old and i live last 8 years in Sweden. I was born in Belarus but because of unforeseen circumstances i had to leave my homeland and fled to Sweden. I live in Sweden as a asylum seeker and i barely have any rights. I dream to start my studies at university and star my new life here. But i have no right to study at university for free . I'm not even able to get a legal job. I'm in lack of money for food.. so i can just forget about my studies at university. Feels hopeless.
Every single dollar will be helpful and give me a hope.. I would be grateful for all donations.

paypal: site4you@outlook.com

Print this item

Medical bills in default/collections. Rent is past due. I work full time.
Posted by: tbsports2004 - 03-10-2016, 05:43 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Anything helps. Tough time in my life right now and don't like asking for help but I'm not sure what else to do.  Praying for a generous person to have compassion. Thank you.

Paypal.me/SHargraves

Print this item

any help will be appreciated disabled about to lose home
Posted by: raynell - 03-07-2016, 03:41 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello need help I am 41 year old and about to lose home and vehicle in need of $940.00 will try and post more details but this site keeps crashing on me and I have to keep starting over on my post I am not just looking for someone to give me money. I am willing to pay back bit it will be 5 mo.till I start getting my disability. I lost my only daughter unexpectedly 16 mo ago between funeral cost and Dr bills and medicine it has really put me in a really bad place.

Print this item

money needed to fix my car
Posted by: jlruss776 - 03-06-2016, 03:36 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am in desperate need of money to fix my car. I was fired from my job because my car broke down. I have 6 year old twins and cannot even get to the grocery store. I live nowhere near public transportation. Please help me. Have a blessed day. I need approximately $1000 for the parts needed.

Print this item

Desperate right now and at the end of tether
Posted by: Downonluck - 03-04-2016, 06:56 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

fReally never thought would come to begging! If anyone can help I would appreciate any donation however small
I need £876 in total to start a clean slate debt free and re start my life
I cannot get a loan after my ex and I got into debt well I thought he was paying the bills he was gambling it away!
I'm currently working for the nhs however had my hours cut in a nutshell I have paid  some bills this month and still short and have £4 to live on and hassled for outstanding debts
Anyway thanks for reading and I will remain optimistic

Print this item

I Need Help
Posted by: erenLeibowitz - 03-04-2016, 05:18 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

now im 20 years old. I am currently in debt and facing collections, i have $500 to my name, i am a recoding artist, i rely hate the phrase “struggling artist” but that’s exactly how Im feeling. In the past 3 months it feels like I’ve received bill, after bill, after bill. Since my parents split and my dad moved away my mom is just too tight for me to feel COMFORTABLE asking for help, she has helped me enough and she deserves to help HERSELF now. So parents are not an option, right now I’m trying to pay my own way back to school and back into the studio seeing as I haven’t recorded (my version of “therapy”) a song in over 8 months because I’ve been trying to “save”. Then I ot HIT with all these bills. I was involved in a 3 car accident, and 2 car accidents of which I was not at fault. I had visited the hospital for health scares even before the accidents I have insurance but after insurance I still owe so much ($1,115.94) to be exact. I’m basically at the brink of mental exhaustion and I really can’t afford (literally) afford to fall back into depression. Which is a real scare, I’m stronger than the old me now though, so I’m really not TOO worried about that. I’m just worried about the IRS and collections, I don’t know what this stuff means completely and I do not know how to (or if I even CAN) fight it. So here’s the end of it, I’m pretty freaking scared of this, I have two jobs that pay my actual RENT food and I gas meaning no new clothes or studio time or anything for ME. Just surviving and enjoying what life I do have bc even with this struggle I still have a lot to be thankful for in just really scared and don’t know where where else to turn for money, I do not have enough TIME to save from my jobs (server at 1 restaurant and hostess at the other restaurant). Sorry I’m a little frazzled typing this, but anyway! I guess I’m “begging money” in the amount of $2,000.. Sorry everyone if this was unorganized. And thanks or taking time to read, God bless. (Oh and if you can’t donate, then please pray; yes I believe in God, but if you don’t you definitely don’t have to pray but just wish me luck) I appreciate it guys, thanks.

Print this item