Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 24,202
» Latest member: ev3aleNed
» Forum threads: 7,219
» Forum posts: 8,181

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Debating the Utility of M...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Jeremyanype
Less than 1 minute ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Discussing the Top Materi...
Last Post: JeffreyLoape
49 minutes ago
» Views: 3
займ с плохой кредитной и...
Last Post: Tyrvegrya
1 hour ago
» Views: 7
новые мфо без проверок
Last Post: ZamfoMax
1 hour ago
» Views: 6
best darknet markets iwyt...
Last Post: DadddyDar
3 hours ago
» Views: 9
Purple Clothing Iron Need...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: ColbyCollins
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 76
Travel Infant Cribs and E...
Last Post: Lewisjap
4 hours ago
» Views: 14
Bs2clear
Last Post: Julianglugs
7 hours ago
» Views: 18
Debating the Utility of M...
Last Post: Jeremyanype
8 hours ago
» Views: 15
mueller
Last Post: SUPA viafe Premium
8 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 35

Trying to make due.
Posted by: Dahranannia - 05-01-2016, 03:05 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I've never done this before so pardon me if I get something wrong. I am asking for some help. I am currently unemployed but actively looking for employment. I live in a small town and have little experience so its difficult to find something. Um, I'm 21 and I'm just having a hard time trying to get by. I've borrowed money from a couple people to be able to pay bills, but now they won't let me until I pay them back, which is completely understandable. But now I don't have a way to pay my bills. I've tried to get loans but employment is needed. Between rent, my car payment and insurance, utilities, etc. I just don't know what I'm going to do. I can't afford to not make the payments. Everything is roughly around 1500 and I just don't have it. Honestly, anything is welcomed. If you can donate just a dollar, that is a dollar I will forever appreciate. If you can't donate, thank you for taking the time to read this. I honestly appreciate anyone who takes their time to read this. Thank you.

Print this item

please help me and my family
Posted by: sabina2016 - 04-30-2016, 02:05 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

this is my story of life : my whole life sucks. First my father died and then my mother left because she had men, then my brother and his girlfriend take me, who is beating me and I had to do all in fact, I was as a maid. I had to clean, cook, massaged legs ... when I was 19 years old, I went back to live with my mom, because I had no other choice. then I met my partner with who I have now a daughter named Lucija. This was only my luck. Now we are but another brother exploited because he were stealing electricity as he gets the bills, and I have borne him money. I also play lotto but no luck, I hope that if you give me at least some of the money would be very, very happy, because we would finally be able to build a house and have a peace. I will also bought the car because 3 years I have bad luck. I can not describe what would be my luck. if you could get any more money to and from my partner's parents did the bathroom and we had hot water, because they do not have. thank you very much because you read my letter.
I do not want a lot of money. I just wont to buy or build a small house for my daughter. to have my peace. Please realize that I desire in a long time.
I wish you continued success.
Greetings

Sabina Rus and my family

Print this item

Desperately need help for daughters dance school
Posted by: sdud67 - 04-29-2016, 02:21 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone.

I am in desperate need for money to send my daughter's (aged 15 & 13) to New York City for a once in a life time opportunity to go to a 1 week dance school.  They are exceptional dancers (have been dancing since they were 2 1/2 years old) and this is their dream.  I don't have the money, as it is very expensive.  $5695.00 USD each plus hotel and food, looking at around $20,000.00 USD.  I have the forms you can see if you need to.  I am unable to pay for them, because my now ex took all my money.  He took all my investments and gambled it away.  I am so desperate because my kids should not suffer because of their father.  I tried getting a loan but because I am at my max I was denied.  I'm already in a great amount of debt.  I don't even have a car.
PLEASE HELP IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE.

Thanks so much.
sdud67

Print this item

Rent Due and Store Closed
Posted by: SJWEBB - 04-26-2016, 08:08 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Rent, Store closed. Hello, my name is Sara, you can call me SJ. I am trying so hard not to ask for help from anyone, I have tried looking into various things only to hit the road block of, how do I pay this money back??? So, to cut to the chase ma'am or sir, my rent is due, I do not have it, I have nothing for food, etc, and I would like a small amount of start up and reopen my eBay store. Anything would be appreciated and I know your time is precious. I would gladly thank you kindly and never forget your kindness and willingness to support me at my time of need. I am asking for 5000 part for rent and living and part for getting my store back on its feet. I have enjoyed this time with you, as I am mentally disabled I get very nervous doing things like this and finding the words to put together. But thank you for listening to me, and taking your time for understanding what it is like to not have enough to live on. I am on SSDI. It is hard, but most of the time I make it work, I have hit a bump in the road, at the end of a long road of hiccups and bankruptcy and borrowing from family. ETC. But thank you for your consideration at this time. Big Grin

SJ

Print this item

hello
Posted by: Natalia76 - 04-26-2016, 12:10 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

What is my story.

Everything started about 10 years ago, I had a firm whit a friend of mine, and everything seemed to go realy well, but there was a problem I did not know of at all, you se I am transgender and when the time came to do my surgery, My friend told me I am not suited to continue in the firm, I was a little bit baffled at first but decided to quit the firm anyways.

This is where everything whent down hill, I was unemployed got lots of bills and had no chance of paying them anymore, I just about where able to pay the most important once but rest I had no chance.

so now I am in huge dept and got no chance to pay it.

But I am not here to ask for anyone to pay my bills though.

I am here for 2 things only.

1. to get my veterinäry bill payed.
2. this might sound realy lame, but one dream I have is to one day have a smart phone hehe, I know it sounds realy stopid, but that is the only things I realy wan´t for now.

you can contact me on nataliavirtanen@gmail.com

Print this item

go back to school
Posted by: fadzi - 04-26-2016, 08:04 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Im a Zimbabwean lady aged 30years old. Currently I live at home with my family. I do have a course in Banking and finance and a job but the money I earn is not enough for me to move out yet alone save to go to school. My family cannot help me in raising the funds to go back to school as they feel that they have already done their part in funding my first program. Also because that studying a programme in mechanical engineering is a man's field. 

I followed the wrong dream in life and would like financial assistance in correcting the mistake i made. I would love to pursue a career in  mechanical engineering at a local college in Zimbabwe. the programme is 3 years and inclusive of accommodation, school fees examination fees and all the required materials i would need approximately $5000 for the whole duration.

thank you for taking your time to read my post.

Print this item

Homeless family of 4
Posted by: Smiley - 04-22-2016, 11:55 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Anyone please help waiting on our taxes now finally but already to late have to daughters 5 and under really need some assistance just lost our only car and only have 60 bucks which im hoping will pay for tonite in a motel because its raining someone please help I will pay it forward in return ASAP thank you and god bless anything helps you can contact me at 4234145447 thanks again

Print this item

Family in need
Posted by: Gratefulforhelp - 04-21-2016, 11:34 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My family and I were hoping for some help. My wife has an illness which makes it difficult for her to work. My luck in a job search isn't going so good. The area we live in is very scarce on jobs and we have no money to move out of the area. 

Unemployment benefits got cut off as they felt I didn't qualify and have said the last month of benefits I received shouldn't have been given to me and are demanding I pay back a month of unemployment benefits plus penalties.

We are several months behind on bills. Our debt is piling up and are at risk of being evicted from our place. We've been doing what we can to find money, but it just hasn't been enough to keep up.

Anything would be more than welcome and appreciated. Thank you for hearing our plea and for any help you give. I'll link my paypal account for anyone who wishes to donate.

paypal.me/freebeggratful

Print this item

I bent the boom gate for my daughter.
Posted by: zanderwill - 04-21-2016, 10:33 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi

My 18 month old daughter went into hospital for emergency heart surgery to patch an ASD (small hole). The surgery was a success. As she came out of ICU, she wanted her favorite cuddly toy duck but it was at home. My car was in the parking garage. The parking garage debit/credit card machine appeared broken & I didn't have cash at the time. I rang the guard on their support phone, but the fat lazy guy said 'nothing I can do - it must be the network system'. He wouldn't even come down to investigate. I was quite upset having just been been through the days events and wasn't thinking straight, so I picked up the boom gate and physically bent it sideways so my car could get out.  Now the garage wants $810 in damages to repair the gate. I just can't afford this right now. Looking for a loan or hand out or anything. 

Appreciate any help.

Best Regards
Caring Zander (Dad)

Paypal: zanderwill85@gmail.com

Print this item

Big Grin Really need help
Posted by: Annmissy66 - 04-19-2016, 09:58 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I suffer 28th rhuemotod arthritis and osteoporosis and I have carpal tunnel .I have no way to get to the doctor .its really hard to walk and get around a I really need a car .I've been told I have a pretty smile I've lost that when eating popcorn and broe out my front tooth and I want it root pulled and get a replacement .please can anyone help me out .I live with friends since I can't work and I'm fighting for my disability and hope I can get it cause all I want is a great smile a good home and car of my own.I learned from my grandparents god blesses those who help others and I believe it

Print this item