Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 24,128
» Latest member: m3atveNed
» Forum threads: 7,153
» Forum posts: 8,098

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
блэкспрут ссылка
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Williamfailk
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
receive money
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: yara822
1 hour ago
» Views: 6
многоцелевая школа-студия...
Last Post: TimothySok
1 hour ago
» Views: 3
Test, just a XRumer 23 St...
Last Post: DonaldvaW
1 hour ago
» Views: 3
Top 10 Highly Scenic Loca...
Last Post: Minniepoict
3 hours ago
» Views: 4
2fa blacksprut
Last Post: Michaelliree
4 hours ago
Affordable Canada Patches
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: canadapatches
4 hours ago
» Views: 8
Choosing the Leading Hydr...
Last Post: KevinAspiz
4 hours ago
» Views: 9
Tracking Your Cycling Per...
Last Post: Louiselieda
4 hours ago
Note lại 4 đôi giày công ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: jaytdavid
6 hours ago
» Views: 12

Medical bills in default/collections. Rent is past due. I work full time.
Posted by: tbsports2004 - 03-10-2016, 05:43 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Anything helps. Tough time in my life right now and don't like asking for help but I'm not sure what else to do.  Praying for a generous person to have compassion. Thank you.

Paypal.me/SHargraves

Print this item

any help will be appreciated disabled about to lose home
Posted by: raynell - 03-07-2016, 03:41 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello need help I am 41 year old and about to lose home and vehicle in need of $940.00 will try and post more details but this site keeps crashing on me and I have to keep starting over on my post I am not just looking for someone to give me money. I am willing to pay back bit it will be 5 mo.till I start getting my disability. I lost my only daughter unexpectedly 16 mo ago between funeral cost and Dr bills and medicine it has really put me in a really bad place.

Print this item

money needed to fix my car
Posted by: jlruss776 - 03-06-2016, 03:36 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am in desperate need of money to fix my car. I was fired from my job because my car broke down. I have 6 year old twins and cannot even get to the grocery store. I live nowhere near public transportation. Please help me. Have a blessed day. I need approximately $1000 for the parts needed.

Print this item

Desperate right now and at the end of tether
Posted by: Downonluck - 03-04-2016, 06:56 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

fReally never thought would come to begging! If anyone can help I would appreciate any donation however small
I need £876 in total to start a clean slate debt free and re start my life
I cannot get a loan after my ex and I got into debt well I thought he was paying the bills he was gambling it away!
I'm currently working for the nhs however had my hours cut in a nutshell I have paid  some bills this month and still short and have £4 to live on and hassled for outstanding debts
Anyway thanks for reading and I will remain optimistic

Print this item

I Need Help
Posted by: erenLeibowitz - 03-04-2016, 05:18 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

now im 20 years old. I am currently in debt and facing collections, i have $500 to my name, i am a recoding artist, i rely hate the phrase “struggling artist” but that’s exactly how Im feeling. In the past 3 months it feels like I’ve received bill, after bill, after bill. Since my parents split and my dad moved away my mom is just too tight for me to feel COMFORTABLE asking for help, she has helped me enough and she deserves to help HERSELF now. So parents are not an option, right now I’m trying to pay my own way back to school and back into the studio seeing as I haven’t recorded (my version of “therapy”) a song in over 8 months because I’ve been trying to “save”. Then I ot HIT with all these bills. I was involved in a 3 car accident, and 2 car accidents of which I was not at fault. I had visited the hospital for health scares even before the accidents I have insurance but after insurance I still owe so much ($1,115.94) to be exact. I’m basically at the brink of mental exhaustion and I really can’t afford (literally) afford to fall back into depression. Which is a real scare, I’m stronger than the old me now though, so I’m really not TOO worried about that. I’m just worried about the IRS and collections, I don’t know what this stuff means completely and I do not know how to (or if I even CAN) fight it. So here’s the end of it, I’m pretty freaking scared of this, I have two jobs that pay my actual RENT food and I gas meaning no new clothes or studio time or anything for ME. Just surviving and enjoying what life I do have bc even with this struggle I still have a lot to be thankful for in just really scared and don’t know where where else to turn for money, I do not have enough TIME to save from my jobs (server at 1 restaurant and hostess at the other restaurant). Sorry I’m a little frazzled typing this, but anyway! I guess I’m “begging money” in the amount of $2,000.. Sorry everyone if this was unorganized. And thanks or taking time to read, God bless. (Oh and if you can’t donate, then please pray; yes I believe in God, but if you don’t you definitely don’t have to pray but just wish me luck) I appreciate it guys, thanks.

Print this item

Need Help with Move in Costs
Posted by: Sadonia - 03-01-2016, 08:03 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm a single mother with two children, both boys ages 10 and 16.

My children and I are in need of immediate relocation. I have a job that will pay the bills but move in costs are a little out of my range, with first months rent, security deposits, deposits for utilities, the cost of a refrigerator and washer/dryer, etc. So we need a little help. I'll gladly accept donations but I'm also willing to enter a loan agreement (with legal contract) for a $5,000 loan. I need a minimum of $2,000 but $5,000 would help me most.

I would appreciate any amount, as every little bit counts and adds up. Our situation is urgent and I'm running out of options.

Thank you for reading and God Bless Smile

cash.me/$sdelibro

Print this item

Need atleast $3500.00 ASAP
Posted by: Ssing11 - 02-28-2016, 08:05 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,
I am Surendra Singh from India, coming from a reputed family background, I've taken many risks in my life as I always wanted to set up my own business but unluckily was never successful, but I've not stopped taking risks though. I am married man with 2 kids of 7 years old daughter & 5 years old son. I have to take of my grand mother & my retired parents also. Over and above this I have my own personal debt that I've occurred due to  my risks that i've taken in life, I've tried my own consultancy agency, retailer shop, hotel business, and now into call center which is my expertise and I am sure I will succeed this time. But success will not come instantly and today I've faced a lifetime problem and for the same I need $3500.00 atleast to a bank in India, Muthoot Finance as I had taken a Gold loan for my hotel business in Aug 2012 and I dont wanna default the bank and also dont wanna loose all my wife and mom's gold jewelry as not only its precious but this jewelry is important as it has moral values and feelings attached to it as my mom will not say anything to me but she will emotionally break down if she looses her jewelry as they are very special to her. And I dont wanna be a reason for her emotional breakdown and   I fear what if something happens to her or dad because of the actions that the bank will take to recover their loan as they have always led a respectful life. I love them more than anything in this world. Hope you understand my emotions and helplessness. I am literally crying while I am writing this. Please help me
My paypal link : billing@infinizy-solutions.com

Print this item

Sad I beg U please help us escape this city.
Posted by: thegoodsharer - 02-27-2016, 06:53 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm in allot of emotional pain and I have been for especially 1.5 years ago after me and my son relocated to this city Louisville, KY.  Neither of us can bare to live here any longer.  Got tossed of the bus tonight just for getting a little sniffy with the bus driver over the transfer.  Her friend riding the bus muttered vile words at me after we sat down.  Another bus driver was even more mean and dictatorial to us only a few days ago.  Living here is causing us much suffering.  In addition our location is a very unhappy one.  We live very nearby drug dealers and we hear gun shots right outside our apartment.  We can't mentally deal with this place any longer.  Could some kind person(s) out there please help me and my son leave this terrible place.    Angry Sad Cry If you can help us please help via our paypal at link https://www.paypal.me/2us
The page will say Justin Bryson and has a pic of 2 kittens on it and you put in the amount and click next to donate to us.  Thank you friends!    

Print this item

starting new business
Posted by: wonkar1975 - 02-25-2016, 08:52 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hii, I am Wonkar, I want to start a new business, sector Real Estate, but I have no money, so I requesting pleaze help me and donate Indian money, I want to build apartment for Indian poor & middle-class people, I will try to help they are finally and parmanenetly stay their own house, so I need money ($ to Indian rupees), I need Rs. 5,00,00,000.00(five corore Indian rupees), / $ 7,70,000(seven lac seventy thousand us $)

I have not pay any interest, but if anybody help me, then I can repay principle amount, and if he agree to take profit then I will agree,

Receive only white money

If interested then contract through mail...
My mail I'd is wkc1975@gmail.com

Print this item

scared and don't know what to do
Posted by: Katief107 - 02-22-2016, 03:57 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I don't really know where to start so i am going to start at the beginning. I was diagnosed with crohns i 2004. I have had many flare ups over the years and been on lots of medication  but in 2014 I got very sick from crohns which left me unable to work and in and out of hospital. While I was so sick we have ended up in a lot of debt trying to make ends meet hoping I would get better to go back to work full time. 

I was put on the last medication they could try and I have know been told it has failed and I need an operation to take the infected bowel away and be left with a bag possibly for life. It means 6 months or more off work I am already being chased for money and I am not coping my husband works all hours to try and help but we can't even afford the day to day bills. I have 3 kids I have let everyone down and I am ashamed of myself for not being able to provide for my children. 
I don't know if there is anyone that could help me because the longer I leave surgery the more risk I have of something goes wrong. Please if you could help me I would be mr than grateful I would owe you everything. 
http://www.paypal.me/kfowler1980

Print this item