Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,271
» Latest member: RobeVAtrog
» Forum threads: 8,154
» Forum posts: 9,250

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
зажигалка ижевск отзывы
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
3 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
проектирование частных до...
Last Post: Williamneugh
4 hours ago
» Views: 6
проекты одноэтажных домов...
Last Post: PedroGep
4 hours ago
» Views: 7
стриптиз женский
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
6 hours ago
» Views: 11
not working
Last Post: Robertler
10 hours ago
» Views: 15
сертификат упор железнодо...
Last Post: ThurmanAvell
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 125
Success?
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: suvarnavedawellness
Yesterday, 10:19 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 30,726
Bolster, clear a evaluati...
Last Post: JamesWhara
Yesterday, 10:01 AM
» Replies: 37
» Views: 1,309
доска пола шпунтованная и...
Last Post: DanielGof
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
» Views: 20
The site is outdated
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: spinbotuk
Yesterday, 08:57 AM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 20,046

Disabled looking for help !!!
Posted by: Ubetrue - 04-30-2018, 09:27 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Jeff, I'm in need of some sort of help. I'm on SSD which is 824 a month. They just sold my complex. I was paying 700 everything included, however they raised it to 966 a month. I'm looking for some help in moving somewhere I can afford. I can't do it on my own. I'm not going to break my lease because I need ther reference for the new place. I'm hoping that someone might be able to help me with the deposit because I only have the enough for the rent. My roommate upped and moved when I was at the doctor's appointment. He put me in a bad way. It's ruff to get around because I have to wear both back and knees brace's an use a Walker. I really could use 400$ for the security deposit. If there anyone who might be able to help me I would be forever grateful to them. I'm a shame to have to seek out the help. I don't have anyone to ask. Thank you for any kind of help that is out there. I can't be homeless with the temperature soon to be in the 100's here in Phoenix az. Again thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Print this item

LOOKING FOR HELP
Posted by: ratishv20 - 04-30-2018, 07:35 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Dear Sir,

my greetings to you. With very much pleasure I introduce myself as Mr. Ratish from Kerala, India. I am looking for some fund and please help me those who can. My paypal id is paypalme/ratishv32

Print this item

Help!
Posted by: Ajily - 04-29-2018, 11:19 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi

I am looking for some help.

I have recently entered some financial hardship. I have ended up stuck in a contract with my house, which was once a shared house. I have had bad luck with tenants not paying and have ended up on my own.

I have been relocated in my job and need a less expensive means of getting there every day, but due to me being a complete idiot when younger I cant get finance.

I'm looking for someone to help me out! Thanks!
https://www.paypal.me/CElliss

Print this item

Sad I can't even afford dinner.
Posted by: paigexoxo72 - 04-29-2018, 12:35 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

A few weeks ago, my husband lost his job. We have been together for 8 years, and we have two kids, Daniel and Emma. We have a big house,and im trying my best to save money and keep things together, and not let my kids see how much we are truly struggling. I havent bought anything but groceries since he got fired, and im hanging on by a thread. Im not going to be able to pay my bills this month unless i find some help. Please help out, I will be forever greatful.

My paypal is Paypal.me/paigexoxo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Please help me ease my financial status
Posted by: tenisista - 04-28-2018, 08:43 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello my name is Vladislav Kyuldzhiyski i am 23 i live with my mother and my life has been a living hell ever since i was little  i was bullied at school i didn't have any friends. My dad passed his struggling busness to me bacuse he invested money into becoming deputy mayor and he told me he would look after it and pay some of my bills as a compensation.. I decided to help him out because i tought that we could fix it. However it didn't work out well. We are near bancrupcy and i don't knowe where we will save ouselves and me and my company owe the bank 45k EUR and i owe busness partners about 80k i have a small house in my name for about 50k and i am sure i will have to pay off my debts for many years ahead i live in a small country (Bulgaria) where salaries are very small (the minimum wage is 260Euro and the maximum without any string is about 1000EUR). My dad will be deputy mayor for abou 1 more year on 750Euro salary after that i am toast and i will be a slave to the banks for the rest of my life. I have never had a girlfriend and have 1 friend i can go out with once a month. I was young i decided i wanted to help my dad out because he had always taken care of me and bacause i am a christian and i believe in God and i was 18 and was young and naive. If anyone would like to help me please send me something even if it is a nickle i would aprriciate it and bless them with a prayer from god . I promise i am not lying and i won't spend any of this money other than bills and settling my debt. I don't smoke and i don't drink Thank you and even if you don't donate I am still grateful for reading my story and i hope you learn a valuable lesson God bless you and may your life be better then the hell my life was. https://www.paypal.me/Kyuldzhiyski.

Print this item

Mom in need of help saving my children from the heroin epidemic
Posted by: browcass6 - 04-28-2018, 09:28 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Both of my children have gotten involved in the use of heroin.  They both want help and need help.  I have been working three jobs to raise the money to send the to a good rehab center.   I need all the help I can get  before it's too late .  This is killing me both mentally and physically,  I can't eat or sleep I'm so worried all the time. I pleading for all the help I can get before it's too late!  My children grew up in a good loving family,  I  myself have never used drugs.  I'm just really afraid I'm going to have to bury on of my children.

Print this item

★Online BDSM session by Chinese Mistress/Domme/Dominatrix
Posted by: mistress-queen - 04-28-2018, 05:06 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a Dominatrix based in shanghai since 2008.
I have dominated over 150 western slaves online.
email me at mistress@doctor.com for more details

Print this item

Online SM Domination by Chinese Mistress/Dominatrix
Posted by: mistress-queen - 04-28-2018, 05:00 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a pro domme based in shanghai since 2008.
I provide online domination to western slaves all over the world.
if interested, email me at mistress@doctor.com

Print this item

Fresh Start
Posted by: Shamia91 - 04-27-2018, 01:30 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

my name is Shamia and I am a 26 year old who needs a push in the right direction. I have had my ups and downs and have been through a lot in my lifetime.
I am not here with a sob story or traumatic event. I come completely transparent and as honest as I can be. I am currently living in a house with no power and on the verge of coming completely apart. I have been living in this house since December. And its just very depressing but motivating everyday to get up and keep pushing to make better days for myself.
I was working as a cab driver but unfortunately I got robbed after month of working there. I quit and now I just got hired as a seafood clerk at a local grocery store. I want better for myself and I am looking for every angle possible to get there.
I did attend college for a semester and I truly enjoyed it but due to my circumstances its hard for me to focus and do the best I can academically.  I want to go to school and get my degree and finally give my family something to be proud of me for.
I realized a path to a better life starts internal. So I have been going to counseling for mental health help and I have been more self loving. My life has been based on trying to make others happiness even if it means sacrificing my own and I am completely fine with that. I am the most giving and loving humanitarian you will ever meet. I just get in my own way and mess things up but I always learn from my mistakes and try again.
I will never ever be a quitter. Right now I am looking for help to get my name back in order so when it is time for me to move and I have saved up enough money I can move worry free.
I have a BGE thats just under $4,100. I was evicted in October of 2014 and even after multiple request of having the power shut off it never got cut off and I was continuously billed.
I have been looking for places that are utilities included because of this reason. I will only be making $9.25 a hour and I will not be able to leave my situation anytime soon with that huge bill. Even if the bill is paid directly to the company I would be tremendously grateful, I dont have to have money directly sent to me. I really just want that bill paid to give me a fresh start.
A peace of mind calms the soul and thats all I really want. Having your own home provides that. After all my mistakes and irresponsibility I look back and I am ashamed of how many opportunities I blew because I was not grateful and didnt fully understand what I had. I was so immature.
Hopefully, I will be able to get the help that I need to help me move forward in my life so I will never reach rock bottom again. Its not about learning the lesson BUT about how many times you have to learn before you actually get it...and this time I do. I never want to live like this or experience this ever again.
Thank you for your time.

Print this item

In some serious trouble
Posted by: Eliteeric88 - 04-26-2018, 07:35 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm pretty new to this site, so I don't quite know if I'm doing this right. Anyway, as the title states, I'm in some serious trouble. I very much have a job, but this job isn't enough to keep a roof over my head. On top of that, I have other bills that need to be paid. I'm desperate for money at this point, which is how I found this site, and I would really appreciate some financial help.
If you have PayPal, my PayPal.me is https://www.paypal.me/EricHagan .
If you would like to contact me, my email is eliteeric88@gmail.com . Any amount of money would help. Thank you in advance.

Print this item