Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,711
» Latest member: girlspruce8
» Forum threads: 8,645
» Forum posts: 9,801

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: PrimeGlowBerry
1 hour ago
» Replies: 31
» Views: 2,263
Плинтус для мебели стен
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Milesbon
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 64
sollet wallet
3 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 428
Каннелюра для мебели
7 hours ago
» Views: 120
Benefits of Using CAT6A M...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: bev10
8 hours ago
» Views: 162
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: Batool
8 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 12,867
Drugs aorto-iliac culture...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
9 hours ago
» Views: 191
Bolster, clear a evaluati...
10 hours ago
» Replies: 38
» Views: 3,834
Why You Should Consider P...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: Jennifercruz
10 hours ago
» Views: 474
Why snipping tool is not ...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: datarecovee
10 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22

Empowering Amber: Wheels to a Bright Future
Posted by: RedSunset - 06-15-2023, 01:36 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Dear compassionate community,
I humbly share my story with you, a tale of resilience, transformation, and the pursuit of a better life. My name is Amber, and for the past 15 years, I have fought tirelessly to overcome addiction. Today, I stand before you, having triumphed over my demons and embracing a future filled with hope. However, I face a crucial obstacle on my journey: transportation.

Three years ago, I made the courageous decision to change my life. I embarked on a path of sobriety, working tirelessly to rebuild the pieces that addiction had shattered. With each passing day, I took steps forward, mending the relationships I had damaged and reestablishing a sense of stability. One critical element, however, remains elusive—a reliable mode of transportation.
I have been diligently saving for a car, striving to accumulate the necessary funds to purchase a vehicle that can transport me to and from work safely. However, time and again, my aspirations have been impeded by unforeseen bills and emergencies that deplete my hard-earned savings. It feels like an endless cycle, where progress is undone just as I am on the cusp of achieving my goal.
Having a car would be life-changing. It would provide the means for me to secure steady employment, expand my professional horizons, and ensure a stable income to sustain a life of sobriety. No longer would I be at the mercy of unreliable public transportation or face the anxiety of finding alternate means to commute during emergencies. A car would grant me the freedom and independence to forge a brighter future for myself.

I am seeking your support in raising $2,000—a sum that will enable me to purchase a decent, reliable vehicle. With your contribution, I can break free from the shackles of unpredictable circumstances and propel myself towards a future filled with self-sufficiency, stability, and continued personal growth.

Here's how your generous donations will make a difference:

[*]$1,500: Purchase a reliable used car that will serve as my lifeline, getting me safely to and from work.
[*]$300: Cover initial registration fees, insurance, and necessary maintenance to ensure the car's longevity.
[*]$200: Allocate a small emergency fund to handle unforeseen circumstances, ensuring my continued progress and stability.

Your support extends far beyond the donation itself. By helping me acquire a car, you are investing in the transformation of a life—one that has overcome immense challenges and is ready to seize opportunities. With the stability provided by a vehicle, I can maximize my potential, contributing positively to my community and inspiring others who may be struggling with their own battles.

As a token of my heartfelt appreciation, I have crafted a range of rewards for your generosity. These include personalized thank-you notes, updates on my progress, and the opportunity to be part of a virtual community that supports and encourages each other's endeavors.

Your contribution, whether big or small, will have a profound impact on my life and the countless opportunities that lie ahead. Together, we can break down the barriers that hinder progress, forging a brighter future not just for me, but for all those whose lives I touch through my continued dedication to sobriety and personal growth.

I kindly request your support in spreading awareness of my campaign. Share my story through social media, email, or personal conversations. Together, we can reach individuals who resonate with my journey and the power of second chances.
Thank you.

CashApp $SunnyAmby90
PayPal https://www.paypal.me/SunnyAmby

Print this item

New to country i need help
Posted by: Halopretty - 06-15-2023, 04:32 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm looking for someone that will help me and my family for a loan or something to make it on we are in a place we're nobody wants to help me I feel like I'm an alien sometimes just trying to be part of a community in USA I'm not from here and I have a little girl that I don't know how to make it just a few more weeks I got job with Chinese restaurants and I'm getting our life's set up but we are here with no food and no covers and an empty trailer with me just starting don't know where to turn I'm finding work and feeling desperate and losing hope thank you and I hope I'm not being to much God bless all and my utility's are still on but if I'm not employed soon they will sure be off I'm really in need of help and I hope we can be saved by you anything to get us thru will be a blessing and I'm a proud man but really seeing hard for my family in this country

Print this item

Single mom needing help please
Posted by: Drvandelinde - 06-14-2023, 02:08 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi my name is Donna. I'm a single mom with 1 teenage daughter. I'm currently working with hurricane cleanup (have been since December) on West coast of Florida. Not close to home 2 1/2 hours from home.  Been struggling financially for a long time. Living paycheck to paycheck is rough. My daughter stays home by herself while I work during the week and I go home on weekends. I have no money for food or gas while I'm out here. If anyone would like to help, I've posted my pay pal link below. Anything is appreciated.  Smile

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/Iluvdolp...8%2C124817

Print this item

please help single mom
Posted by: KRISTYB1 - 06-13-2023, 01:33 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm a single mom struggling to provide for my children. Recently my car died leaving me with no way to get my son to daycare so I can work. I was relying on child support payments to get by but the father of my children is now in jail for domestic violence so I have no source of income. Ive fallen behind on every bill. I have a shut off notice on my electricity and phone. I have applied for assistance but haven't gotten it yet. Everything keeps piling up I'm so overwhelmed. I feel like a horrible mom my son birthday was the end of May and I couldn't even get him a present. my daughter's birthday is in a couple weeks and I won't be able to get her a gift either. Her dad made her so many promises for her birthday that he ant keep because he's in jail. just the idea of her disappointment when there's nothing for her birthday is killing me. Any help would be so greatly appreciated.

paypal.me/1kem

Print this item

Just graduated, and want to pursue life goals
Posted by: ShrimpsGoneMild - 06-12-2023, 11:03 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I graduated High School a few weeks ago; and I would greatly appreciate some assistance in pursing my goals of going to either: trade school, or college, along with moving out. I'll be getting a job sometime in the next month, but some help would come a long way! Any amount of money is deeply appreciated, thank you!

CashApp: https://cash.app/$BigWimple

Print this item

Let me be a man for my family
Posted by: Searchingforahand - 06-12-2023, 06:32 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am very sick with chronic fatigue syndrome and i can not work, i want to be able to provide something for my family, i just want to feel that i can give them something even if it means asking for a hand.
No matter the amount, just a little something for a hot meal would make me so happy.

If you want to make our life a little brighter send a gift to my paypal, link below.

paypal.me/Youaremyhero1

Sincerely

Daniel

Print this item

I hate to ask, but....
Posted by: kaylaalovingg - 06-11-2023, 04:19 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

lately I have been in a huge crunch for money. I do traveling construction work usually, but I've been having a lot of health issues lately. my son's birthday is coming g up, and I really want to get him something nice but it's going to be really hard with the budget that I'm on. his father isn't involved and having a single income household is extremely difficult. as said before, anything helps! thanks for reading Smile cashapp: kaylaalovingg99

Print this item

Please help my newborn and I.
Posted by: laurel123 - 06-11-2023, 01:10 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[attachment=980]https://drive.google.com/file/d/10AXheoOHuV9e0cJUaAHEuhbxMbVWCL1g/view?usp=drivesdk
This is my brand new baby he is 11 days old. I need a loan to be able to pay for his circumcision and my phone bill groceries and the rest of our rent. My job said I did not qualify for maternity leave because I haven't been there long enough so I had to quit I don't want to leave him until he's at least 8 weeks old to go back to work and scared I need help I'm brand not being a mother I'm bringing you a pudding all the life before me and I didn't want to abort him or give him up for adoption I love him. Play someone find it in your heart without me and my baby through this I'm going to still own next month and be able to pay it back $1,000 should be sufficient for anything more help. thank you all so much and God bless.
paypal.me/lauralua1

Print this item

Rent help asap
Posted by: kwynpavey - 06-10-2023, 06:43 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Unfortunately no good deed goes unpunished.  After helping out with more than one emergency that has popped up in my loved 1s lives, I fell behind on my rent and now I'm facing eviction if I don't come up with the funds. I don't want to turn around and re-ask for money from them since I know they don't have it. I would greatly appreciate the help. For anyone that does donate, at the end of the month I will purchase each donor a 25 dollar gift card of their choosing.

Print this item

Financially Struggling and begging for someone to help
Posted by: Mom2Boys - 06-10-2023, 12:01 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Well hey there! My names Kinsley and I’m 37. I’m a single mother to two boys aged 11 and 10. I work full time as a manager at a restaurant that I’ve been employed with for 13 years. I don’t make a great wage but it has always been enough to support my children and I until recently. Well I guess for the last year it has really been a struggle and I’ve been living paycheque to paycheque just barely getting by. I’ve juggled and gone without to the point I can’t seem to get back on track. I have lost cell phone service and internet/ cable as I couldn’t afford to pay the bills. I borrow my neighbours wifi to have access to internet and to provide some kind of entertainment to my kids. I’m very fortunate that they have been so kind in letting me do that. I have fallen behind on my utility bill. They actually disconnected me last week and I had to pay $500 to have it turned back on. I still currently owe $700. I have fallen behind in rent for two months and have an eviction notice.  With the rising cost of rent I can’t afford to lose my apartment. I can’t afford extras for my kids like new shoes and clothing they both desperately need. I have no family to ask for help and I’m begging for someone to shine some light on me and help me get out of this rut and back on my feet before I lose it all. 

If anyone can be kind enough to help a struggling stranger out it would be much appreciated. You would be saving me and my children. 

https://paypal.me/AmandaSimpson516?country.x=CA&locale.x=en_US

Print this item