Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 33,189
» Latest member: beettoy2
» Forum threads: 8,694
» Forum posts: 9,856

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Yogapants
1 hour ago
» Replies: 32
» Views: 2,306
Birth Certificate
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: PhilipTap
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
not seeing my campaign
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: jisimiy43
4 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 4,899
Pitcher. Grasshopper. Uk ...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
5 hours ago
» Views: 23
It's always sunny. Panama...
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
5 hours ago
» Views: 21
Lineage. Worsle. Herbert ...
5 hours ago
» Views: 14
Concierge. Gene simmons. ...
5 hours ago
» Views: 11
Mcgill university. Akash ...
5 hours ago
» Views: 12
Women's final 4. Journey ...
5 hours ago
» Views: 12
Samaritan. South beach. C...
5 hours ago
» Views: 14

Desperate needing money before my lights is cut off
Posted by: Mamad - 07-28-2023, 12:33 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi I'm on the prepaid light bill for satilla lights and I'm not going to make it to Tuesday anything will help thank you (https://cash.app/$82jayw)

Print this item

Star A woman in need
Posted by: Honesty - 07-27-2023, 04:25 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi I’m 24 and my name is Precious but I couldn’t use my name as my user name because someone already has it as there’s, and that’s why I chose the name Honesty because it’s a nice name too.
 I’ve recently lost my apartment due to an eviction but I worked with the free resources and they were able to help me  get that eviction off of my record. I feel like giving up at times, who doesn’t, but lately it’s just been a bit much to bare alone. So I couldn’t go back and live with my mom but I did find a caseworker that was able to get my in a shelter for women. She said that she would help me get another job and get another apartment but then she got pregnant and she quit her job shortly after she found out she was pregnant. I try my best to keep my head held high with a smile that shines. It’s just sometimes enough is enough and right now is that time for me. I’ve had enough of this working so hard to continue to be behind on my bills, working so hard to get into school but I still haven’t saved enough for my fees, I worked hard for what I’ve had and still have and I am proud of myself threw it all and I know there are people out there that do care and are just as proud of me.
I could go on and on about things going wrong in my life, where I continue to struggle, why I continue to fight.. Today I chose to reach out to my community and ask for any donations possible to help support me getting through this difficult time.I really need clothes and food, but most importantly I need help getting back into my own place. I have a car, it’s not in the best condition, but i did buy it cash so I don’t have to worry about payments, as far as a financial bond goes. I enjoy all work that I do, so working isn’t ever a problem, it’s me finding a good job that pays is my problem. And that’s why I will continue pushing to get my degree because it’s time for me to shine in this world and I know I deserve it. Thank you heroes in advance you don’t know how much this means to me. #HeroesChangingLives Heart
paypal.me/karmal507

Print this item

I need immediate help
Posted by: sanu1129 - 07-27-2023, 01:30 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm a farmer. By healthy issues I cannot work previously. I wish start an online marketing firm. Please help me. I seeking kindness hands.
My Google pay. sanal1129@okhdfcbank.

Print this item

I need help immediately
Posted by: sanu1129 - 07-27-2023, 12:54 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Im an agricultural field. I can't work hard , because of healthy issues. I seeking help from kindness people. 
I'm willing to start an online marketing firm . I wish few help from riches. Please help me.

Print this item

Exclamation Urgent Help Needed
Posted by: Dream Wish - 07-27-2023, 09:57 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi Everyone.

I am a friendly middle-aged guy from Sweden and have been a resident of Spain for 24 years. 
All my life, I have tried to solve other people's problems before my problems, and I try to be available 24/7

I need Urgent help to sort out my life and live like an average person again.
I'm ashamed that a man my age has come to that point; I'm not that kind of person. I'm completely the opposite, the one who listens to others and helps with everything I can.
I say this because I have now gone straight into the wall mentally, and I have been and still am something between a nervous breakdown and suicide. 
Now is it in my head (day and night), grave thoughts about suicide because I can not take more? No one around me should describe me as a too honest, happy, good, caring and helpful person with a heart bigger than my head. Nobody around me would never
believe that I was an unhappy person, both emotionally and economically.

I've tried to get help for quite a while now, but of more than 200 answers, no one was real, just scammers who tried to cheat me. (I didn't fall into the trap because I've been through that two times, and very expensive. It will never happen again)

If you see yourself as a Good, Honest and Thoughtful person who can afford and help others in need, I would be grateful if you took your time and read this post. Thank You ?

Dream Wish Story  Do not hesitate to ask for identification or other questions.

Ps/
⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ 
Without being rude or impolite, I'll advise you that I recognize this form of email where I will later get an order to put in money in advance. And that will never happen, and on top wouldn't be possible. If this is one of those types, I tell you now that the conversation has ended.
(I hope I'm wrong as I have gone through and suffered from that bad experience before). /Ds

Print this item

Hard times lost everything bout to lose my car in have to give my dog away
Posted by: 82jayw - 07-27-2023, 02:51 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi I am Jason. I always worked hard I have a sickness in the family. I can be gone long enough to work and it is hard tget food for us and my dog. Can someone help me start working from home? Or spare a few bucks. $82jayw

Print this item

Photo Dreams and Wishes to receive Urgent Help.
Posted by: Dream Wish - 07-27-2023, 01:14 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi eryone. ?

I am a 57-year-old guy from Northern Europe. I am a friendly middle-aged guy from Sweden and have been a resident of Spain for 24 years. 

I'm ashamed to have to do this; I am not that kind of person, but often the one who listens to others.
All my life, I have tried to solve other people's problems before my problems, and I try to be available 24/7
I say this because I have gone straight to the wall mentally, and I have been and am something between a nervous breakdown and suicide. 

I need Urgent help. I can't stand my situation much longer, I thought I could stand against everything, but I can't. ?

If you see yourself as a Good, Honest and Thoughtful person who can afford and can help others in need, I would be grateful if you took your time and read this post. ??
Thank You ? /Bo

Fundrazr read this page with attention.

Ps/ 
⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ 
Without being rude or impolite, I'll advise you that I recognize this form of email where I will later get an order to put in money in advance. And that will never happen, and on top wouldn't be possible. If this is one of those types, I tell you now that the conversation has ended.
(I hope I'm wrong as I have gone through and suffered from that bad experience before).  /Ds

Print this item

Help Fund my Boutique
Posted by: myboutique21@yahoo.com - 07-27-2023, 12:36 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello

I would like to start by saying thank you if you are currently taking the time to read this.  I am a nurse and have been in the healthcare field for over 20 yrs mostly  working with veterans,  which I have enjoyed and greatly appreciate their service.  I would have to say since the 2020 pandemic  I feel like healthcare has changed so much and I'm finding I no longer get the enjoyment out of it like I used to.  I have always been interested in being a small business owner, my whole life has been working for others even in my personal life I would have to admit that I am a people pleasing person, others would describe me as very kind, empathetic, giving and the most open minded individual you will ever meet.  I LOVE giving and gifting people and making them smile, because it makes me smile and happy. if I could ever end up winning the lottery I have a promise I made with myself and the guy upstairs that I would pay it forward to others in need and we have so many people in need. While this is not a need request ...I have always wanted to open a little boutique that I can get up and go to my shop every day and be my own boss while still contributing to society.  I'm currently 51 yrs old and tired, my body is tired and though this isn't a sad story i'm asking for funds because I simply don't have the means and other than going to banks and getting loans which I have but I am not in the position financially to request anymore.   I have exhausted my banking opportunities. My previous debts are from being a single mom of a daughter who is now 25 and finally finished with collage and its not a sad story because we made it thru and did it together.  My life has not been easy, in fact when I was a child in school a nun gave me an inspirational poster of a gymnast with a quote that said "Don't pray for an easy life pray to be a strong person"  I feel like my life has been just that!!!  Undecided  If anyone feels like donating i'm looking to raise 20k to buy stock items for the boutique so I can open shop.  Im a person to pay it forward so if anything good comes of this I will be paying it forward.  We all have sad stories and I have many but I'm choosing to do it this way.  Thanks for listening.

Print this item

disabled need money
Posted by: mokhtaria - 07-26-2023, 11:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am 100% handicapped from Algeria. I am 42 years old. I do not have a home or income to help me with the expenses of life. I have a five-month-old daughter. I suffer from several diseases and pains. I live with my sister in her apartment. I am very ashamed of her. Now she wants her apartment. I have nowhere to go. My daughter needs shelter and a future

[Image: ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC]

Print this item

Single mother needing help
Posted by: Supernova28 - 07-26-2023, 10:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Single mother needing help afoot no vehicle, living with friends and trying to make it day to day anything helps

Print this item