Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Finder alternative for Mac OS
Having been a Windows user for a long time but recently started running on MacOS... I'm not satisfied with Finder so I'm looking for alternarive with better features
What is the best tools for file transferring? Are they indeed better than Finder? Any ideas are welcome!
Tnx in advance![Image: regular_smile.png]
Cyberduck remains a popular choice for many users due to its open-source nature, support for multiple protocols and cloud storage services. But it's not the best tools, I wouldn't recommend it for the first time. ForkLift looks interesting, as did Path Finder until I read about numerous bugs with the software. So I'm confused as well
Generally there are a lot of file managers you can use but only a few are really good. Personally I use Commander One tool and IMO it's the best alternative to Finder. It works fine. Some users mentioned they are not satisfied with the paid pro version and resource intensive (especially when managing large numbers of files or performing complex operations). But I haven't really experienced these problems...It's flexible enough to be used with or without the PRO pack features, depending on your specific needs. The biggest reason to use Commander One is because of its dual panel system. It comes in very handy when accessing multiple folders at once, because you can have them side by side. Not only can you have multiple folders, but it works just like Finder—you can have tabs within each panel for quicker access. Commander also comes with support for hotkeys. Highly recommend it, you should def check out commander one review to know all the features and benefits)