Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help for my Family
Hello my name is Drew Murdaugh. I am a 56 year old man with a wife, Leny ,and son Denny. In march of 2020  the pandemic hit and both of our business's were permanently closed .One a fish business, and the other a massage spa in the International airport in KALIBO, AKLAN, PI .Both related to tourism.  Then in August of2021 I suffered an extreme reaction to the covid vaccine , massive swelling in all the joints of my body. excruciatingly painful .I have been bedridden for the last 20 months. Since I can't work like I used to, i have been looking for a way to support my family. I have found a business opportunity with, BUSINESS LENDING BLUEPRINT,  a reputable company with a 4.9 rating on TRUSTPILOT,  and of course need funding to open a website, buy advertising, email lists, ETC... Plus some funds to help my wife and son.  I am always behind on rent as I cannot work a physical job.  I stay in WELLSPRINGS  POST ACUTE CARE CENTER 44445 15TH ST W, LANCASTER CA, 93534.room 406. This can be verified by googling the ph# and seeing that I am a patient here. My wife and son are suffering greatly and all I want is to take care of them like I should.  If you feel you can help us please donate to us at ..PAYPAL....   @DrewMurdaugh    I need about $4,000 to help my family and launch my business so anything you can afford is greatly appreciated  and if you leave a message AND CONTACT INFO , I will gladly show where the funds are being used.  I really need to help my family as there is no welfare there. Zero government assistance. If given the ability to do so I will work tirelessly to, MAKE THIS SUCCEED . THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS ALL WHO CAN HELP. Heart Angel