Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEED MONEY FOR MY SAFETY AND TO SAVE MY BUSINESS
Exclamation 
Hi generous people out there! I ended up here out of desperation due to my current situation. I run a prestigious basketball tournament in the Philippines, that has been doing well since 2016 until later part of last year. Our popularity has gone down all of a sudden and I never expected it. For months I was trying to figure out how to boost our status but to no avail. Since we are renting a court with an agreed contract to pay our slot schedules regardless if we use it or not, I started to accumulate negative cash flow which ultimately affected my ongoing tournaments.

Fast forward to January this year, I started to delay game schedules because of the piling debts I incurred. Teams/clients started to wonder and doubt and I ran out of excuses. And so I was forced to schedule one of the 3 pending championship games in the next day. Which is actually about 24 hours from now. I've ran out of ideas to source the funds needed. Each championship game would cost 1000usd (50k in pesos). My loan applications were all declined because my business lack the required papers and I don't really have anyone, family or friends whom I can borrow money from.

I fear for my safety if I don't come up with the funds. I am dealing with powerful people in my line of business. And if you know anything about that sort of thing in my country, it could get dangerous for someone like me. I am trying this website which I actually found in the deep web browser tor. It never occurred to me to use this platform at all. But I'm out of options. I badly need help. I don't wanna be harmed or be sued. I just want a chance to sort this all out and I'm really hoping that whoever is reading this will be kind enough to help a brother out.

I can return the favor in many ways. If you visit my country, I can be your guide and your companion. I'm generally an open-minded and fun person and I'm quite intellectual so connecting and free flowing conversations are natural to me.

As a way of expressing my gratitude, I will leave my viber number so you can reach out to me if you want someone to talk to. Who knows this thing could become mutually beneficial. It's +639567993650. Just call me Vin.

I guess that's all for now. I really hope someone will pull through for me. A friend told me to pray because prayers work and all I gotta do is ask so I shall receive. I hope that's true even just this once.

paypal.me/cloudxix