Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When life humbles you, but you still need $help$
Exclamation 
Just like anyone else I have had my share of ups and downs, good luck and bad luck, coming out on top and being drug through the mud. This is the first time in my life to where I am having to search the web in hopes of finding some "miracle" to help me through this one. Honestly, if I am not able to find help somewhere within this very large yet very small world I am essentially screwed. I've spent my 20's really testing life in all ways. Again, like most I love to push the boundaries of scary situations or at times feel as though I am a lucky exception to which life slams me down and says "no sweetie, YOU are why I created the rule". One would begin to think that I am no more special than the person standing next to me or the Queen of England. We are all human. We bleed, we cry, we sweat and then eventually die. 

To jump to the main point of all this, my name is Kim and I am at a low point in my life. Up until this point I have done pretty well with maintaining some sort of income, a place to live, a car to drive, a job that I maintain and some sort of hobby or focus that allows me to feel like I participating in life. With that I have mental health issues that have caused issues in my life more times than not, but I have managed. I wonder sometimes if disability would be an option but it's riding that line to if it's even worth it to the state to pay for me or make me deal and push forward. I am still focused on doing it myself whether it's caused me issues or not. I have MDD (massive depressive disorder), Social and Acute Anxiety, Severe PTSD and Depressive Bi-Polar disorder. I have found myself living in my boyfriend's mother's garage, pregnant, jobless, medicationless, and broke. I have $0 to my name and I don't know what I am going to do. My car is illegal basically, my wallet got stolen so I have no ID, birth certificate or social. I have to get new cards and get into my doctor again to be back on my meds and obviously make sure my pregnancy is going well. This is my first child. My boyfriend is an amazing person. He has also gotten handed the short hand of the deck. His ex wife passed away about two years ago, two sister also passed away to suicide, his mom is dying and he is here taking care of her, his flourishing business is now in default and every penny he had saved (he was worth half a mill) is literally GONE. We have plans and are doing our best to make it day to day, but we are at a point where we need a "jump start". I did the math on what we need to get my car back to functioning and legal, into a new home (rent and deposit and application fees), medication costs, good health insurance premiums and a little to keep us going till we both can start working again would be around $6,000-$7,000. Obviously I don't expect one person to read this and jump at my sob story that millions of other people have. I do hope that some that read this are willing to throw a little our way and help us get to where we can help ourselves again. I don't know what else to do. I want to give my child a good life and I know he wants to give us both a great life and hope that this situation never happens to us again. It's hard to rebuild when you don't have anything to even get going. 
        Here are my pay pal, cash app and venmo tags. Please, ANYTHING helps. whether it's $1 or $1,000 I am grateful for those willing to help and give us a chance at a new life. If you have any questions feel free to email me at eyeris322@gmail.com

Thank you and God bless,
Kimberly and Ryley

Cash app: $SonnyVandal

Venmo: @Sonny_Vandal

Paypal: @sonnyvandal322