Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In desperate need. Please read and help my family
Heart 
Hello everyone my name is Carolyn and I'm here to beg for help. I have had the worst year of my life 2022 and going into 23. So last year in February my son's dad overdosed and the girl he was with put him in a bathtub full of ice and water for three days. She thought he would as dead and she was intoxicated herself she just left him there changing out the ice constantly. Trying to preserve his body while she detoxed and figured out what she was going to tell the police. Three days later she calls 911. He speñt 8 days on life support and they finally told us he was going to be pretty much vegetableized and we would have years of painfully memories to put him and ourselfs through sso we decided to let him go. It was one of the hardest things to go through wating your son greive over his father. Mind you Michael is 16 so very into his emotions right now. He still struggles everyday with not having his father here to help him a guide him though life. Hospital bills funeral bills it was draining. Then 6 mothhs later my fiance was in a motorcycle accident was life flighted 3 hours away was on life support for 6 days.Had 4 brain surgeries and suffers from TBI and many other daily struggles. In the mix of this I got fired from my Job I was The general manager for Sonic Drive In in Wilburton I had worked there for 11 years and they pretty much told me he was just a boyfriend and I needed to come back to my store and run it. I was hurt so bad they had no heart for the situation. Now I have to stay at home with my fiance to wattch him because he hàs seizures all the time and cant be left alone. I am now 4 moths behind on my Rent, my electric was shut off and now I am on a pre paayed bill where I struggle to put 5 or 10 dollars on it every other day. I have searched every possible way to get assistance and there is none out there for my rent. I got a 5 day eviction notiçe and i have nowhere to go. I was searhing the web amd found thhis place. I pray to God this is my help i been desperately surchimg for. I never wants to have to beg for help. But I will if I have to. I thank you for accepting me into this sight and I pray that everyone that has to beg on here gets the help they need as well. This is a cruel cruel world out here now days. God is good and I know he will mmake a way fir all of our needs. Hope everyone has a blessed day and gets blessed today!!! Thank you again.
How much is your goal and how much have you raised?
Sad 
I currently haven't been able to raisee àny of it. My Facebook was hacked so I wasn't able to set up a fundme account to start trying to raise the funds. I'm 1500 behind on bills just a little over actually. I have gotten help from who I can to survive the past few months but I'm struggling bad. My electric has been turned off 3 times already and about to be shut off again. I been praying God would send me some relief. I will take anything anyone can help me with.