Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help my 13 year old Chocolate Lab needs Vet care asap
Hello. My name is Jessica. I have found myself in a desperate situation. I was in an abusive relationship for 8 years. After much heartache I had finally taken enough and I had left. I had to leave with nothing but my chocolate lab Bruno and my vehicle. I am thankful that I had both because Bruno is 13 and he is my heart n soul. When I am sad he knows he will place his head in my lap and my heart melts. I am lucky to have my vehicle. We are living out of it. I'm
 In PA and the temperature is very cold. I desperately need gas to keep my vehicle running every couple hours just to fend off the freezing cold especially at night.  My other major concern is Bruno. He needs to see a vet as soon as possible. He has a huge tumor in his chest. He also has one on his left hip. I know it is affecting him because he is having a hard time moving about. Steps have been very hard on him. I'm so scared and worried.  He has keep me going through the worst. I feel so much guilt for not being able to care for him in the way he deserves. I know living in my not good for him but I have no where to go. I would hate to be separated. I have gone to all the local organizations we are on the waiting list but have a few weeks wait minimum. If any one out there can offer and assistance we will be forever indebted to you and your kindness.