Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family in trouble, if you can please help
Hello, I'm a 26-year-old young father to my 10-month-old daughter, and we live in Latvia. 
Times haven't been always rough, but one of those times has come to me, and I'm very sad that I have to beg, but by pride I won't get further so here I am asking for money in internet Sad
Reason why I am here is my family needs a car, the one i had were not reliable and had a bold tires and it's winter outside, and doors doesn't lock, also have had issues with starting a car and heating in interior. I got rid of the car for 500 euros, but that's not enaught for a different second hand car, I still need to gather 2000 euros so i can buy a car from a second hand dealer with warranty. 
If a miracle happens and i receive missing funds then finally I could return to my job who is in a different city, and also me and my daughter could drive safe again, that would be a dream come true. 
Once i knew that i will become a father i promised that i will do whatever it takes to support my child, not like my father who only knew how to drink and waste money and leave my mom and me hanging with crumbs, no i won't let that happen to neither my wife or my daughter, i rather eat plain carrots than watch my child suffer. 
Please if someone can help, please do, if not God bless you either way. 
Anything will help me to get closer to 2000eur for me this is a huge sum to come by, maybe for you to, so I'm not forcing you to donate, i want this to happen from a free will. 
Thanks for listening to me, greetings from Latvia.
I will leave my PayPal link here.   
https://paypal.me/DRomanovs

I will also provide statments of how far i have got with the money.