Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truly struggling after birth of first child
Heart 
My partner and I recently had our first child together, and unfortunately a forceps was needed to assist with the delivery of our daughter. This caused some pretty bad internal tearing for my partner. I currently have been out on unpaid work leave so I can help with anything needed with baby, dogs, running errands, cleaning and everything else that goes along with raising a newborn while my partner recovers. 

Unfortunately this has caused us financial hardship since she's been out of work since late October, and I haven't been able to work for 3 weeks now, going on a 4th. My goal is to return to work late next week as her recovery is swinging in the right direction. However it will still be two weeks until I receive my first paycheck so I was hoping for some assistance to keep us afloat. 

I already applied for a state food share program, but we're still waiting on that to process and we're both getting behind on bills. I'm REALLY hoping anyone can assist us through this tough time, and we will make sure we pay that forward as soon as we are back on our feet. Any little bit will definitely help us. Happy holidays to all of you, and thank you in advance.

paypal.me/jdurango42092