Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help-drowning in debt
First, I'd like to say thank you in advance for even taking the time to read my plea. I know that there are so many people that need help right now. 
What can I say? No one ever gets married thinking that after 20 years, your husband would want to start a new life without you. But, that's the beginning of this nightmare. 
After leaving my home, I found a place that quite possibly should have been condemned. I lived at times with no heat, no running water, frozen/burst pipes. My toileting/shower schedule was based on when friends could let me use theirs or when the nearest gas station was open.  Living paycheck to paycheck, I at times had to rely on credit and have found myself drowning in debt and collections. 
Fast forward a few years, I found a new place with high hopes. But within the first year, my gas boiler died. This was my only source of heating at the time. No one would finance me due to my horrible credit. With every penny I had left, I bought a used pellet stove which I installed myself because I couldn't afford to pay someone to do it. 
Falling deeper and deeper into debt, my health took a turn for the worse. The stress has been taking a toll on me physically and mentally. I'm doing everything I can to stay afloat but at times I feel like just giving up. 
I pride myself on being a hard worker and try to do the right things for all those around me. I'm just looking for a little help to get me back on my feet. To the point where I can say that I'm actually living and not just surviving. 
To be almost 50 and feel like you're drowning is a horrible way to "live".
If you've made it this far, I thank you for hearing me out. And if you have it in your heart to help, my pay pal is
PayPal.me/troxymom
Heart