Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Trying to get a Fresh Start
In 2021, my contract at work ended and was not renewed. While I was freaking out, my husband told me to just stay home with our daughter.  13 months later, he flipped a 180 and walked out on us for another woman, leaving us homeless and broke. Murphy's Law should have been named after me. :/

No one is willing to hire me due to the gap in my resume. I've tried gas stations and call centers, hospitals (former phlebotomist) and retail. I just don't know what to do anymore.

After a recent breakdown, my sister invited my daughter and me to go stay with her in another state. After a lot more tears and panic attacks, I decided to accept. And then my car was repo'd. I'm supposed to leave for my sister's on Friday. Every day, the cost to get my car back gets higher. After Dec 4, it will be auctioned.

My estranged husband will not help me. His family will not help me. My family cannot help me. My friends have helped house me but cannot help financially, and I can't stay with them past this weekend. I literally have nowhere else to turn. I can't get a loan, I don't have a credit card, my ex doesn't provide enough child support (when he does at all). 

I'm here begging to get money to get my vehicle back so I can take my daughter and give us a start fresh, and maybe even have enough left over to give her the Christmas she deserves. I know I sound whiny, my pride hurts, but I'm doing it for my two-year-old daughter. 

http://www.paypal.me/danieharrison2020