Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At the End of My Rope
I don’t even know where to start. Everything is just a mess lately. I owe everyone money and my paycheck barely covers the bare essentials. 

I’m in debt to multiple credit card companies, my car financer, both of my parents (my dad because he helped me get my car back after a repo and my mom because she helped me pay off a high interest loan), and $15/hr at my doctor’s office just doesn’t cut it. My medical bills killed any savings that I had and while I’m happy that I’m physically better, the mental impact is taking a huge toll. Job applications are getting me nowhere, I’ve put in hundreds and had only three interviews in the last 7 months. 

I have bald tires on my car that I can’t afford to replace, both my cats need to go get their shots soon, and my baby sister is getting married halfway across the country soon and I need to afford to get there. 

My boyfriend is doing everything he can to be there for me mentally/emotionally, but he’s not doing better financially. He’s facing a possible repossession himself, his car payment is insanely high and he’s been laid off of work. Unemployment hasn’t sent him anything for the past few weeks and we’ve had to borrow money from his mom multiple times to cover bills. He does have a new job lined up but it’s nowhere near the same money and we’ve still missed a few weeks of pay. He’s trying to sell the car and just have his older truck, but he owes too much and no one is willing to give him enough for it to just break even. Plus the truck is almost due for registration and even that feels like a pipe dream at this point. 

Literally anything that anyone can give will help. I never thought that I would get to this point, but I’m desperate. Neither of us can take the stress anymore. Thank you so much just for sticking around, and thank you even more if you’re able to help. 

My PayPal is https://www.paypal.me/anythinghelpsdeanna
I also have Zelle, CashApp, and Venmo if anyone would prefer those.