Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uncle just passed away within last 24 hours..
My uncle Bill just passed away within the last 24 hours and lost his fight with cancer ?.
I'm located in Thailand and unable to make the funeral..
What I'm asking is my mother is also unable to make the funeral in NZ as she is house-sitting for my aunty and cousin which have flown to NZ for his funeral my mother is on disability pension so doesn't have spare funds and im wanting to organise a floral tribute to be sent to family that can also be taken to the funeral a floral tribute is going to cost between $100 and $175NZD depending on flower and arrangement choice..
I would like to ask if anyone can spare a few £,€,$ anything helps no matter how small the contribution and any and all contributions will be greatly appreciated...

I have a TransferWise account which I use for my foreign transfers which has account details for the following Australia, New Zealand, Euro, USA and UK for your ease and safety as at your end would be just as any online banking transfer...

Thank you for your time reading this and any further details you may require or wish to have or account details for contributions please don't hesitate to message me...

Kind regards..

RJ Evans ??