Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God, help keep me going somehow!
Working two jobs, yet life’s journey is becoming a huge struggle at the moment. I have always been the one to help others. Doing my best living life without fear, and walking by the grace of God. Since the rising cost of living jumped up so dramatically it has been a huge struggle for me. Right before the rising cost, I was gratefully living life enjoyable. I had finally felt I was living comfortably, my old car was on the last leg of survival. I knew transportation was a must in order for me to get back, and forth reliably to work. For the first time in my life, I purchased a new car. Nothing fancy by no means, just simple reliable transportation. I was taught to live within my means, and live live frugally. My Grandmother lives during the depression era, so therefore my mom was raised in a frugal lifestyle, which got passed down to me. I don’t ever buy new clothes, nor anything new for the most part. Basically live life by garage sales, second hand stores, and bartering with others. Currently, I can’t even live paycheck to paycheck working two jobs. It’s almost like I’m robbing Peter to pay Paul in between paychecks. Hardest experience ever for myself, considering I have always budgeted money frugally. Luckily my kids, completely understand why they don’t even hardly get McDonald’s anymore. I have fallen behind on a few bills, and I really need some help. I hate asking others for help. I know nothing in life is free. Someone somewhere had to work to earn it. If you read this, just know I’m a beyond grateful for any help. Believe me, I will never allow it to go unnoticed, and definitely pay it forward. Thank you so much for investing your valuable time. $KMHTX