Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Desperate Need of a Miracle...
Brick 
First of all, I’d like to apologize in advance because this is going to be a bit lengthy. My fiance has been wrongfully accused of a crime that he didn’t commit, and as a result of which, he’s now being held in the custody of the county jail. 
Let me explain, if you’re still interested. 
On August 1st, my fiance (I’m going to refer to him as K), a friend of his (who I’ll refer to as R) and myself were hanging out at home, enjoying each other’s company. K and R decided they were going to go outside and work on a bike R had just gotten. A little while later, K went to the store to get us all some drinks. While he was gone, R continued working on his bike. A few minutes later I hear another voice coming from outside, so I went to see what was going on. It was this guy I’ll refer to as G. Well G is known for being kind of a bully. And apparently he had some sort of an issue with R. At this point, my fiance still hasn’t returned from the store and G was trying to get R to come out to the street to “fight” him. But honestly R isn’t a fighter, not to mention he has a very small build. G is easily 3 times the size of him. So as I’m trying to get G to just leave, without success, I stepped back in the house, to grab my phone to try calling K. The next thing I know I hear this loud commotion and all I see is G pick R up and slam him down head first into the pavement in the street in front of my house and proceed to start stomping on his head….I immediately call 911. I honestly thought he’d killed him. And so did G because he then drug R’s lifeless body back up into my yard as he was telling me not to call the police and if I did I needed to tell them he fell or else he’d go to prison. I ignored him and continued speaking with the dispatcher explaining the situation. G panicked and left before the paramedics and police arrived. 
I gave the police the footage from my doorbell camera, as well as a witness statement. A few days later a detective shows up at my house to tell me the injuries R had sustained were extremely severe and he’s very lucky to even be alive. The base of his skull was shattered, he had 3 fractured vertebrae in his neck, and a brain bleed. G wound up being arrested the following day. 
A few weeks later I received a subpoena to testify in court as to what had happened that day. 
But I’d gotten word that harm would come to those I love if I were to show up for court. So on October 27th, I didn’t go to court out of fear for the safety of my loved ones as well as my own. But apparently the judge and district attorney really wanted to put this guy away because the day following the court date I didn’t attend, I ended up getting arrested on a “material witness warrant.” In other words, they held me in custody until his next court date and once my testimony was heard I would be released. 
So I testified on November 2nd and as I was waiting for the jail to process me out to be released, I see my fiance being brought in to the jail. He’d had court the same morning for his own unrelated legal issues and as soon as he appeared in the courtroom they placed him under arrest for some new charges. Now, these charges are completely bogus. He’s being accused of breaking into and burglarizing some storage units on August 9th. The sole witness who’s claiming it was K, is a former roommate of his who left on bad terms over 3 years ago and all of a sudden shows back up claiming to need his help recovering tools belonging to her that her brother was supposedly withholding from her. I thought it was more than just a little suspicious, especially with everything else that had been going on so far and explained my concerns to K. I told him it seemed sketchy and he agreed and so he told her he wasn’t going to help her. He also had to be going to work around the same time she was trying to get him to go with her.
So here’s where all the pieces started coming together. A few days following K’s arrest, his mother received a call from an unknown number. Whoever called her said that his arrest was the consequence for me testifying against G, as a way to punish me, to hurt me. He was set up as retaliation. And as a result of which in order to ensure his safety he’s being held in protective custody confined in a holding cell.
I found out a short while later that this woman who’s claiming K committed these crimes, lives next door to and is friends with the mother of G’s 6 month old baby. I know that may seem super far fetched, but I know it’s all connected. 
And to make things worse, K’s mother is not doing well at all. She’s not only stressed out beyond belief, but her health is going downhill fast. Last week, right before Thanksgiving She went to have some biopsies done to find out if the doctors suspicions are correct about her having cancer. We should be getting those results any day now. 
K is pretty much all his mother has and if something happens to her with him being wrongfully imprisoned that would just be awful. His bond is $10,000. So if I were to use a bail bondsman they would be able to bond him out for 10%
 I’m currently unemployed due to medical issues of my own, and have been struggling, and scraping together everything I possibly can to make sure our electric doesn’t get disconnected like our water already has been.
I know that this is really long, and probably kind of confusing…if you’ve got any questions, or if there’s anything you’d like to know more information about I’ll gladly answer. I appreciate your consideration and thank you for your time. Anything helps. It doesn't matter if it's only a few cents, or a few hundred dollars  or even just a kind word. Anything is appreciated.
Code:
https://cash.app/$jessicashantel1190