Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life isnt going as planned. Any help appreciated
I had the best life i could have wanted. Living with my mother and in the last 10 years of her life helped care for her. We lived month to month financially but we were happy.

She died in 2017 and my world changed.

I have nothing to my name, i dont own a car, nor a home. I live alone in a 1 bedroom flat and still live month to month.

I took out a credit card when i had to move, moving isnt cheap with paying a deposit, a security bond and month rent up front so my plan was to put in on a card and then pay it off, but life never goes to plan.

My current debt is approx £6,000 and im now faced with the prospect of my landlord selling the flat i rent and again im having to plan keeping money aside to cover moving. I do feel at times like giving up, like im not succeeding in life.

If anyone can help in any way at all i would be appreciative. Hand on heart any money received would be paid off my card straight away and help ease the burden.

It's December in a few days so i know it isnt the ideal time to ask for support.

If you do send any money though i would like to say thank you so much in advance

Link https://www.paypal.me/chrisjamesdean