Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talented Older Gentleman Musician with Failing Eyesight Desperately Needing Cataract
Music 
Allen is God's angel sent to Earth. He's one of the kindest, sweetest, most selfless human beings that this Earth has the privilege of being home to. He wakes up every day with the goal to bring a smile to as many people as he possibly can through the music he writes for the community. He spends many of his days visiting the children's wards at the local hospitals and many afternoons playing music for those in nursing homes. Many times he goes without eating himself because he'll give his last dollar to someone that he sees in need. I've never met a more selfless man than this special human being. Unfortunately, he's been diagnosed with advanced cataracts and is quickly losing his vision. As we've worked through his multiple appointments to correct his vision, we've learned that insurance will only cover the first $500 of his surgery. Please help me help this sweet man continue to bring such joy to the community.

https://www.paypal.me/cassandramcrossno