Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Depression and video editing
Video 
Hey everyone how are you doing?

So, I'm a 21y old boy who lives alone in Portugal, and my dream is to build a career around video editing. 

So why don't I focus on video editing? My problem is that I don't have a good enough pc to actually persue the carreer and I also wanna join a course to actually learn from experts instead of only self-learning.

So after making some maths, I realized that I need 5 000€ to afford the equipment and the course itself.

I even got a job to try reach that goal, but I only get ~700€ per month, and after paying rent, transportation, and basic life expenses I can't even save 100€ per month, which means it would take more than 4 years to reach that goal (that's if everything goes perfect), and right now I don't even have 30€ on my account.

I even tried to sign a loan with a lot of banks but every single one refuses me because my salary is too low, so I'm trying to find people who have the financial "power" to help me. I could even try to get help from family or friends, but I don't have a family that I can rely on nor do I have friends.

Tbh I don't know if I can I live that kind of life for more than 4 years, without getting suicidal. My only pleasures in life are gaming and video editing (which my pc can't handle) and my cat, and a few weeks back my cat went missing, so I'm really getting depressed.

That's why I reached out to you all, maybe you can help me make my life a bit better and help me make this dream a reality.

Thanks for reading all the way here :3

Here is my paypal:

https://www.paypal.me/joy7nika