Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take a chance on our beautiful family please.
Bug 
First off I would like to say thank you. . I'll start by introducing myself. I'm briony gage and I'm from Australia I'm a mother of 4 beautiful children. I'm here to reach out in the hopes someone will take a chance on us There are alot of reasons that have lead up to me being in this situation but don't want to go on forever, so I'll be honest and as short as I can with my story. 3 months ago I lost alot due to boss letting me go. I lost my income I lost my partner, I lost my fight inside. And I'm about to loose the last thing I have left for my children. But after a week of depression I said no. I put all my strength into looking for a new job which I'm still on the hunt.ive seeked out services around me to help but have failed. Ive sold items in our house just to provide.and I have applied for benefits which I'm awaiting for them to be approved. I won't give up because that's not who I am. I'm seeking assistance in paying off my rental arreas. I'm requesting the help of $3950 AUD. To pay off what I owe to my real estate. In return I'm willing to work off the money or give back once I'm on my feet.we as a family have overcome alot over the years we have overcome cancer in our family my son with eye cancer and myself with breast cancer. We have overcome family loss, family struggles, and now we are having to try and fight to keep a.roof.over my children's heads, they have lost there father who decided it was to much we have dealt with to much in life and this was the last straw for him he just couldn't stay strong anymore. So I'm trying to stay strong for the children. We have lost alot and my children can not loose the one thing we have left.  I carry my knowledge and experience onto my children which I try to teach the love care and humbleness for all people of the world. To not judge and have faith in people. I have not reached out before because I have always driven to be independent, I learnt as a young child how to grow up very quickly and learn quick. this is how I know that any donations will go towards a deserving family giving the chance. 
 I'm not asking for hand outs for nothing I do intend of having a future and paying it back. My future plans to start my own online tcg and collectible store. Tcg trading cards is a very popular thing in Australia and often it's hard for parents to buy collectibles and trading card products. Because you have to deal with scalpers and over priced items along with scammers and greedy adults. So my future goal is to start a store. Where all types of people can afford to purchase. And I wish to bring fun and enjoyable environment and a donating store. Also would like to include streaming and reviews and social media as part of my online store. But in order for any of my future goals I must focus on what is in the way which is my rental arreas $3950 AUD. The future business goals is a while from happening but I have a plan set to strive for. I Thank you for taking the time to read my story. 
[attachment=928]
[attachment=929]

https://www.paypal.me/breebez