Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with credit card debt and upcoming dentist bill
Exclamation 
[attachment=925]Hi everyone. So over the last few months I've been job hopping. I left a job I was at for two years to go to a job that paid more, only to quit a month in after having several mental breakdowns. After that job, I found another one, but due to the distance and the hours, I quit 2 days in. I've been at my current job for about 2 months.

Due to all of the job hopping I started using Klarna to pay for things, and unfortunately it started to catch up with me, so I put all of it on a credit card so that when I got a steady job, I'd be able to pay it back. Unfortunately, I ended up using the card for food and gas and the total became $586. I went to the dentist and the dentist procedure that needs to be done will cost me about $500. Any money I had in my savings is mostly gone and I'm trying to rebuild it. Paying back the credit card debt that I currently have will take me months to pay off due to the upcoming dentist appointments that need to be done to prevent any further damage. If you can help in any way, please do because this site is my last resort.

My Paypal link is paypal.me/mynameiskara666