Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need money for medicine
My name is Anjuli. I currently don't have a job because our company had to fire us after going bankrupt owing to the recession and COVID. I need a little assistance from you. I need to take medication every day for my severe urticaria and diabetes, and rent is also needed so that I can restart my life. I don't really have any money left. I am aware of how embarrassing this is for me, but there is nothing I can do but ask for a little help. I currently don't have enough money to cover a few days' worth of expenses. I'm writing to you to ask for your assistance. I'm grateful because despite everything, I know there is someone out there that wants to assist me. I promise to return all the kindness you show me; the amount is irrelevant as long as it is delivered sincerely. I appreciate you taking the time to read my request and I appreciate your generosity.

My PayPal link: PayPal.Me/AnjuliHontucan
The rain in our rural area has been too much that a disastrous flood washed away our house and other necessities for life which include our clothing and food stuffs. As I’m writing this we (my family) have been homeless and sleeping outside since  this disaster. Any help or condolences will be greatly appreciated.

+220 713 5644