Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College Student needs help
Hi, I’m 22 years old and, as the title says, a broke college student. I currently owe about a thousand dollars to my school broken up into several payments due every two weeks. I work a part-time, minimum-wage job on my campus, but the nature of it only allows me to work so many hours each week, which just isn’t enough to cover everything. I hope to find another job by the end of the month to make the ends meet. However, I need financial help to cover part of the tuition payment, my phone bill, and gas for my car this month. I only need $50-80 to cover these expenses.

This is my first time asking for money from strangers like this, it’s really out of character for me. I come from an extremely stubborn family who don’t like to ask for money that they can’t pay back, and I never thought any of that rubbed off onto me until now. I just really hope those who might see this have an amazing day, even if you decide to help another person in need. We all deserve at least one good day every so often.

https://paypal.me/brokeE13?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US