Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIRL IN DIRE STRAITS
Exclamation 
JCash app: $lyss73097
PayPal: $lysslap1997

Hello,
My name is Alyssa. I was laid off from my job at the end of August. I live alone with my cat Prim in my apartment that costs 1700/month. I was also recently hit and ran while parked at my college during class - not note, nothing and of course cameras to blurry / far away to catch the a-hole. I don’t have the $1,000 needed for the deductible nor do I have funds to pay my electricity, wifi, car, phone, or insurance bills… I’ve maxed out credit cards and exhausted my savings as well as reached out to family members. In September my lease was up for renewal so that is what wiped me out and totally screwed me - total was about $3,000 and that same month my lease on my car was up so I had to come up with $ down for a new car ( yes the same car that was hit and ran! ) I had no idea life could turn upside down like this so quickly for me. I’ve turn to that scandalous site ( OF ) to make some extra cash but it really is not what people say- I’ve made less than $300 and it takes weeks for them to pay out. I’ve applied and interviewed for several jobs but none have panned out. Not even the local McDonald’s of Dunkins is hiring in my area. I recently went to job staffing place near me but have yet to hear back from them as well. I have immense anxiety and am at a loss as to what to do at this point. My fridge is bare and I just had to use spare change at 7/11 to buy my cat her dinner today. If there’s anything anyone can spare at all I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much and God bless you.
Best,
Alyssa  

Cash app: $lyss73097
PayPal: lysslap1997