Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medical debt killing family
Hello, my name is Jay. I'm quite embarrassed to be here asking for money. I'm really not good at asking for help. But I'm realizing that maybe I have waited too long to ask. I know there are people with the means to help me, but I never knew how to ask, and I've always worked for anything I have. However, time is running out.  

You see, I fell in love with a woman, and I married her. She has a rare and severe bleeding disorder. But I didn't care. Now many years later, we have weathered the storms of various emergencies, her having managed to bear two children, but us never managing to get ahead, as medical bills mount. She had to have a major organ transplant as a result of her disease. And now we must manage one child with diabetes and another with Long-COVID. I have worked all this time, as a technical professional, with a scientific BS. But the pay is not what my guidance counselor promised, let alone enough to cover daily life. We need things like reliable transportation such that I can get to work, and she and the children can get to the hospital. And prices of necessities are rising. A few thousand dollars could get us by for another month. Fifty thousand could be enough to pay off debts such that we can live worry free. Anything that you can afford would be greatly appreciated and be a true help.

Thank you for your consideration. 

Per instructions, here is my PayPal link. 

https://paypal.me/null?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US