Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inflation and Hurricane Ian Have Me in Desperate Need
Heart 
My name is Christina, I’m 27 years old and living in Florida. I’ve been having a rough time lately and I would really appreciate anyone willing to help. I recently switched jobs after having a tough time emotionally working at an animal shelter. I’ve been an animal caretaker for 7 years, mainly a veterinary nurse, and have seen a lot of sick and broken animals and people. But I reached my limit this summer in the height of kitten season and surrendered covid puppies. I took a job as a work from home scribe so I could have more time with my own pup Sora, and I’ve been really excited. 
Of course things never turn out as planned, and right after I quit my job my landlord informs my family that he’ll be raising our rent, we should have known. We also have to renew car insurance, which is going to be an extra $600. Even with our regular income this would be hard, but since I’m delayed on paychecks from switching jobs I am in trouble. To top it all off this week started with the announcement of Hurricane Ian, so my options for selling or pawning anything with everything closed down are limited. I do live in an RV, so technically we are under evacuation orders, but that’s a whole other crisis. Currently we are safe, as far as weather is concerned. With my family’s wages we have enough to cover the insurance and my family’s car payments, but not our rent, which is $1600. My credit is stretched thin due to student loans otherwise I would just take out a personal loan. I feel like I’ve worked so hard and tried to do what is best for my self and my family and I just get no where. 
Thank you for reading, and I truly appreciate if you decide to give anything. Let me know if there is a way I can help you somehow! 

PayPal.me/xtinaporter