Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Needing help with rent
Hello, my name is Melissa. I am finding myself in a situation that I am needing help as I am not able to do without. I have recently found out that my family was behind on bills. My spouse was hiding that fact from me for some time now. I assumed we were upto date on everything. I am soon facing an eviction and having to find new home or work out a miracle. We have been able to catch up on most of the late bills besides rent and car insurance. I am left in the red in my bank account. I have talked with land lord who is willing to work with us and let us making payments to catch up. We will not have any income come in for 2 weeks and need something now to satisfy him. I am complete loss as how to do so. I do not have close family that would be willing to help. Asking  here is my last resort. I am super stressed trying to make this happen. Anything would be greatly helpful and extremely appreciate. I promise to pay it forward as soon as I am able to do so. I thank you for taking the time to read this. I am grateful for any help I can recieve. 
                                                      Thank you again,
                                                         -melissa-
                          https://www.paypal.me/SunnyDays83

cash.app/$SunnyDays838