Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recovery from Pandemic, Disability, and Robbery
https://paypal.me/rarerace?country.x=MY&locale.x=en_US

As little as $500 would help my problem short term, but truthfully I need ten times more, which I am determined to earn myself, but will take all the help I can get. I can't afford to be too proud, and I really am humbled to be here.

I lost more or less half of my savings (which were not much) after trying to install a crypto trading bot on my laptop; little did I know it contained trojan horse that accessed my crypto wallet extension and cleaned out two of my wallets. Crypto trading is my only means of recovering from two years of un-employment due to disability when I had cancer and also from close of business during Covid-19. I am working now, but I am struggling to fix my credit and stabilize my finances to what they were before my health failed me. I do not reside in my home country (I am American) and need to return to the US for administrative tasks that my country of residence does not support me with, and as it is now I cannot afford that. If I don't return to Missouri renew my affairs I will be even further disadvantaged. 

I have attached images of the transactions where I was robbed. They took approximately $700 worth of ETH and ADA from me. If anyone would like to donate crypto, I can provide a new address.