Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single momma in need of finical help. PLEASE
Sad 
I’m a single momma in need of some help. I’m so stressed out & simply desperate at this point. I raise my 2 teenage sons alone. I don’t have any help. My boys father quite his job so he don’t have to pay court ordered child support. Bills adding up. We need groceries. & school is getting ready to start back up. 
Friday night I spent 10 hours in the emergency room. I was dehydrated & over all exhausted because of the constant stress and worried. Trying to decide do I buy groceries or do I pay our electricity bill which is $937 bc entergy in Louisiana decided that we need to give them MORE money. My 16 year old works and helps me a lot. He isn’t home this weekend bc he is the varsity pitcher for high school baseball team. They need school clothes and supplies. I’m desperate. I feel my heart rate starting to increase as I sit here typing this out. I feel like I’m losing my health & my faith with each minute that passes me by. Any help will be greatly appreciated. -desperate mother
PayPal: angelhowell2013@gmail.com
Cash app: $angelcormier87 Cry

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Typing Global regarded as the best typing service on the market, with the most affordable rates. Typing Global provides the best typing services in the industry. We are the ISO 9001:2015 Standards company providing all types of typing services to all sectors including legal, academic, corporate, medical and more. We can meet all individual requirements with high quality and accuracy.