Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my abuser stole from me, drugged me, etc.. any help would be a blessing!!
Sad 
https://paypal.me/LyssQueen?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

**Sorry for the long post**
I'm a single mother of 2 children. My youngest child has autism and is non-verbal as well as delayed with development, we attend multiple appointments a week for him to attend different therapies. Most of these appointments are anywhere from 20 minutes to 3 hours away as we live in a small rural community. Him having health issues since he was born has prevented me from working. Recently his doctor also signed off that he needs constant care for at least the next year. So, I will not be able to return to work. This has been super stressful on my financial situation. 
I recently was in a relationship with a narcissist. At first everything went great, we were two peas in a pod. It was us against the world, we did everything as a team and nothing could knock us down. We took care of my kids, he was great with them. At the end of December I found out I was pregnant with twins. Then, in January things went down hill and took a turn for the worst. We had taken my youngest to an appointment an hour and a half away. He had started drinking at 3pm. He knew I didn't like him drinking liquor and that he shouldn't be drinking then anyways. He became all upset because I was getting things we needed while we were close to a Walmart. (The nearest Walmart from home is 30 minutes) He got drunk and decided to become verbally abusive. He lunged at me grabbing me causing me to react to protect myself and I punched him in the face. I know that wasn't the right thing to do, it was complete instinct done out of fear of abusive I've been through before. I had to drive the whole hour and a half back with him trashing me. Being down right disrespectful to me. When we got to the town I live in, I ended up having to call the cops because he wouldn't get out of my vehicle. Needless to say we broke up that night. A couple weeks later, I lost one of our twins. In the middle of February we ended up getting back together. Both agreeing that alcohol was the huge factor in ruining us. He stopped drinking. Things were back to being great, he was putting in the effort, etc. In March I lost our other twin. That took a huge toll on me and him, but we got through. He started getting very controlling with who I could hang out with, who I could talk to and where I could go. Even though he was working a full time job (40+hrswkly) making $18hr, he was still manipulating me into giving him money. He was blowing all his money on whatever he wanted. He took $5k of my tax return, $2k of my insurance claim (i hit a deer with my van,) and ended up stealing my youngest child's savings money I had in his giant piggy bank (approx $600.) when we broke up for the final time. I became the scape goat for everything, I was made to believe everything was my fault, was put down constantly. "Punished" for things he did. He never took accountability for his own actions. I ended things with him on Memorial Day weekend. When I went to return his things to him, I had my youngest child with me. He was sleeping in the backseat of my vehicle. My Ex drugged me. I woke up laying in the back of my car in the gravel driveway. I couldn't move, I felt so confused, super drunk. All I could do was observe what was around me. He was shouting at me to "Get the F up." I don't remember how, but I finally got into my car with my baby, that was the first thing I thought of. When I got into my car, he took my son into the house. I could hear him and his mom screaming at each other, I just wanted my baby, but I couldn't move to go get him. I remember just mustering up the strength to go get him. I grabbed him out of his bed and started walking out with him and him telling me "You're not F'in going anywhere." I just kept walking to my car. When I got in my car I leaned my seat back and was talking to my baby. I wasn't driving. I knew I couldn't. He came and took my phone. Told me that if I was gonna drive he was going to call the Sheriff. I remember telling him I wasn't going anywhere, just leave me alone. The next thing I remember is bright lights pulling in the driveway and looking over by the fire and it was a deputy. He came and opened my door. I told him I wasn't driving anywhere. Thank God I live in a small town and I knew this deputy my whole life. He instantly kept asking me if my ex hit me or pushed me or if there was something I wasn't telling him. At the time I didn't know. I was so confused, I couldn't put anything together. I told him I had everything for my baby with me, I would sleep in my car if I have to, I just wanted my phone. When the deputy was there my ex started being so concerned and nice. The deputy asked me if he's abusive, I told him not physically. Just a big time narcissistic abuser. He said "I can see that." He breathalyzed me just to see where my BAL was at and I only blew a .098. Yet, I could barely talk or walk. I had only had two shots of fireball the whole night. (3 hour span.) My ex was then telling the deputy I was more than welcome to stay with him. I didn't have anyone to call. I ended up staying there, I had no choice. I remember my leggings being full of sand. Pails full. My clothes dirty as heck from being in the gravel. My gurddel already unsnapped. The next day my body hurt so bad. I started putting all the pieces together. I lost an hour and a half of time. There was a make-up print of my face on my back windshield. He avoided all questions I asked about that night. Saying he was too drunk and didn't remember. I reached out to the Deputy. He told me he knew something was wrong right when he looked at me. I gave him everything I remembered and what I could piece together, but no charges could be pressed because I couldn't prove what he drugged me with. Of course, he went around spreading false rumors. Telling people I just got sloppy drunk at his house and passed out in his driveway. He was always trying to make me look like the bad one though, even though it was him. There's a lot more to the relationship, but that's just a summary. I don't wish what I went through with him on my worst enemy. I'm now in extensive counseling, trying to get through it.
While dealing with all of this, I had went and traded my van that I had hit a deer with. I had given her all the parts to fix the minor damage it had. My insurance company had totaled in out and sent me the amount it was worth. Like I said, my ex took $2k of that money. I ended up trading my van and purchasing a different vehicle with the remaining $3k. I was so happy to have something newer and reliable to get my son to all of his appointments. That came to a halt real fast. The lady I bought it from screwed me over BAD. Mind you, she ran her own dealership. She didn't inspect the vehicle before she sold me it and admitted that right to me when I asked her about it. She told me that the back tires were very worn and needed to be replaced when I bought it and that's why it had a washboard effect. I said that wasn't a problem. I had gotten used tires to put on it, but come to find out, the rear sway bar is snapped and has been for quite some time and is bent to heck. She promised to fix the damage to the back of it, the rear bumper piece, lift gate and bottom bumper piece. (she was going to order them and never did.) The battery was fried. I was literally jumping it everyday I would go to get into it and then started having to carry a jump pack with me. I would go literally 6 blocks away to a gas station and if I turned it off I would have to jump it because it was already dead. I ended up having to replace the battery. She sold me the vehicle as a 4WD with a 2. something ecoboost engine when it's really a 2WD with a 1.6L ecoboost engine which was a $3k difference in price. She wasn't getting me my title, re-wrote my bill of sale to give her more time to get it. After two months of not getting it to me, the DOT investigator finally got it from her and she has to close by August. I have reached out to her about everything, tried to negotiate with her and she won't respond. She has blocked my number, my facebook from the auto page, etc. 

With all of this My son lost his $600 savings and  I have lost $10,000 that I would have had saved for my boys and the things we need. I could have had my vehicle fixed and reliable/safe. We would have our own place as we currently live with my mother. I've had to skip quite a few appointments for all of us due to my vehicle and not having the money. We have had to cancel so much due to money because of this. My heart is broken. I've always been on top of my priorities, thinking ahead, an independent person, willing to help anyone that I can, however I can. So to be robbed like this really hurts. Especially when it comes to my boys needs. I don't like to have to ask for help, but I don't know what else to do. I have done everything that I can at this point. I'm so stressed out and just want my children to have what they need and deserve!  Cry

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. Any help would be a blessing right now. Heart

https://paypal.me/LyssQueen?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US