Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of help
Exclamation 
Hello there, 

I have come to my last resort and come here to seek help!

Iam 32 years old from the UK but live in Europe. A few years ago i fell at work and broke my leg and had to take some time off after the surgery and during that time i built up some debt and thought once back to work i would be able to pay it off but it just kept building as my outgoing cost where more than my salary so i kept building debt to be able to live on. I have been trying to resolve my situation but the banks won't help so now i have had to sell off most of my possestions to cover my bills but it hasnt made much of a difference and now I am on the verge of loosing everything i have due to stupid decisions i have made in my finances over the years and now i could loose my appartment and possibly become homless as some of my bills are at final notice. Iam not expecting to completely resolve my debt from this site but any little help would be so appreciated and will allow me more time to try and fix my situation and start over and put my life back together.

Any donation would mean a alot..
 of course im willing to provide more information if needed to prove im not a scam and iam in need of this help!

I have provided my pay pal account for anyone that is able to help in any way..

And many many thanks and appreciation in advance for those able and willing to help me out in this tough situation.

Paypal: paypal.me/jayjay9001

Many Thanks 

Jay