Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gain An Inch, Lose 10 Miles
Lightbulb 
     As my own preference and tendency to lean in the way of efficiency and getting directly to the point usually dictates the ‘methods of my madness,’ I see no cause to deviate so I’ll get right to it: 
       As you can most likely guess from my title, no matter how hard, diligently, relentlessly, or stubbornly I continuously struggle to get any type of ‘ahead’ or make any type of headway in my life, right in the next breathe there always seems to be for lies at work that not only counteract and negate the initial gains, but leave me set back even farther than where I was to begin with. Some part of me really believes that in a past life I did something unspeakable and now in this one I will forever be doomed to the consequences. It becomes, not only defeating, but a complete blackout of any type of hope and motivation that I used to, once, wield naturally and instinctually. 
      I’m 32, the only child to aging parents whom I live with, I live in Florida around the Orlando area, which has seen inflation on a massive, overwhelmingly scale and made this state the most expensive to reside in, in the US. I’m giving, to the point, many times, when I give without having for myself. Helping and contributing to others usually is where I go back to when lost or needing to reorientation myself and priorities. I have debt from not-so-smart decisions that were resounding lessons from my 20’s, which bars me from most things in life in anymore. I desperately want to go back to school for my MBA, but between debt, and the countless setbacks that’s always are thrown in my path, it is increasingly becoming just a dream I’ll never see come to fruition. Which, considering I’m also a ‘disappointment,’ it would be nice to do one thing right in my parents eyes and soon, as I’ve said they are getting on in years. 
        So my request is this: although I am genuinely and truly appreciative of any kindness extended, regardless of the numerical value and would be beyond thankful and grateful for anything sent my way to help, ultimately, my goal is $5,000. This would allow me to pay off a few debts, have application fees for potential MBA programs, an initial payment to begin school, and hopefully, have something a bit substantial to invest and build upon to continue to propel myself forward in school and in life, and with any luck, at least partially succeed in my journey to getting back in control of my life. 
     Thank you for your time and consideration of even reading my story and, who knows, with someone’s assistance and kind heart maybe one day I’ll get that bit of hope and motivation back. Below is my PayPal link:

https://www.paypal.me/cactus2019