Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help my baby and I ( no food no water)
Rainbow 
Desperately seeking the help of someone who can help me get some groceries for my child and I, we have not eaten well in days. I am about to give up I don't want to see her like this it really pains me. I wish I didn't have to go to go down this end.
I'm not sure where you live, but just some suggestions..
*local food banks
*local churches
*salvation army
*community kitchens
I'm not sure of your situation or if you already have them, but you could look into Food Stamps. There's WIC as well for children up to 5 years old. Depending on your working situation you could always look into FIP as well.
I hope these help! Praying for you.
You can file for emergency food stamps. I'm so sorry. I know how it is, not being able to feed your family and feeling so helpless. It's heartbreaking. If you need any help in filling out the form, I can help. I used to get denied all the time until, I went to a social worker and they helped me fill it. Also you can get tanf. Not sure where your from, if they have those but you can look it up online. I can't give any money at this time, but I'm here if you need anything else. Also on FB there are groups, again not sure if your area would have this, but it's a group where it's just about giving, you say what you need and others will help.