Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help leaving an abusive relationship.
This is so hard, trying to convince myself that even one person will read this or even care.. it's hard to put this into words.. but I desperately need help to get out of an abusive relationship. I don't have any family and I recently lost my best friend, my only friend, in a really traumatic situation that I unfortunately had to witness.. 
She was the only person who knew what I was going through and seen it firsthand and was helping me make an exit plan. I lost her on April 4th, 2022. 

When Covid hit..everything started to go downhill. This is when my abuser really went all out with everything.. 
I was no longer allowed to work.  I lost my car after he had intentionally driven into it while I tried leaving an argument. 
He controlled who I spoke to and who ever he didn't approve of, would make up unrealistic accusations that I was cheating.. 
there is so much more than this.. it's just too much to put out there..
Now that my best friend is gone, I am pretty much isolated. I have nowhere to get away to. I stay so depressed and I feel hopeless. The screaming for no reason and being kicked out every other day is really tiring.
 I have recently been receiving mail showing statements of things I have not ordered. The payments are behind and I have seen the messages he sent to his friend, where he has asked him to order under the account with my name..

I was a very independent person.. When I met my abuser, I fell so hard for him.. He moved in with me where I supported him for 2 years. He manipulated me and physically destroyed everything I had..

A shelter is not an option.. I have tried calling in my area.. They all are full. Besides.. I have my baby boy. He's  a dachshund and the one who has stayed by my since before this relationship, who has also taken on some of the physical abuse at times from trying to protect me. I refuse to leave him here and I can't give him up. He needs me, I need him. No shelters allow pets here.

I know I can do this on my own. I just need help to be able to afford a extended hotel stay and rental vehicle, which I can get easily as a Full Service Deliverer as I used to/am still a shopper for Instacart. I plan to do this in the city where the work is always available. Until I can get back on my feet and start over. I am asking anyone who can help me to please donate. It would mean so much to me and my Bubbs. He and I both, deserve better than this.

My PayPal.me: carrib1223
Oh, hunny. I completely get what you are going through. It is so dang hard!! I just got out of an abusive relationship myself. He was a narcissist to the fullest. He tried making me believe everything was always my fault. He never took accountability for anything. I was always the scape goat. The list goes on. What he did to me, I never wish upon my worst enemy. There's people out there who care, love. Even though it's so hard, don't ever think you're alone! I'm not sure where you live, but you should have a local crisis intervention, they can help you get out! They can help you with SOOO much. Literally, the day you go to them, they can help you get out. I can help you get any information you need, etc. Just let me know! I'm always here for you! No one should have to go through this alone. You matter. I'm so proud of you for putting yourself first and having the courage to want to get out.