Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with Money
Hi, Hope you are all doing well, ,I am an international Student and recently i got scammed of 53000$, I had my fathers account and and since he was very ill I was the only one providing for my family, Recently some scammers got to me and they told me about this scheme where i don't have to invest anything, and i just have to work for 2 hours a day and they can pay me well, but there website was a scam and they used it to get my personal information and from there and they somehow hacked my fathers account, one month has gone by since and now i have no idea what to do, I have spent almost my entire saving on my father's health and also my education funds and they are still not enough, I need to return some money my dad owed and right now i have almost nothing, I came in here very desperately, right now I am the only one who can provide my family and i have 6 dependants and my job is also not well paying, so i need help please, if there's any job i will do for free, but for now I need at least 20000 desperately, you can put me up for any job, regardless of hours and I will do it just please someone help, i can't ask anyone else because few years back i came out as a gay person and in my country and religion , Being gay is illegal, because of that my whole family disowned me, the only people supported me and helped me get out of that country were my immediate family, so now i don't have anyone else. so please any small donation would be highly appreciated.

Paypal Link: https://www.paypal.me/junichiMJ