Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help this mom make her daughter have a great 16th birthday
Hello everyone my name is Candice and Iam a mother of 5 amazing children. Iam here asking for help to make my daughters 16th bday special. A lil about us as a family and the situation. Iam a recovering addict, in November I will have 5 years clean from all mind altering substance. With that being said I have not always been the best mother to my children but everyday I try to better myself to be a better parent. I am currently a General Manager at the place I work. I work a lot of hrs trying to provide for them. My daughter has begged and pleaded for us to take a family vacation to Myrtle Beach( they have never ever been) I have put down a payment on the place we would stay but times are a struggle right now and Iam afriad I won’t have enough money to pay the rest of it and have money for gas and to do this at the beach. Oklahoma( Daughter) is an absolutely amazing young lady. She will be in 11th grade when school starts back and she will be graduating a year early. She has been work 4-5 months. Even with her working she keeps up on her schoolwork and house chores. She will help anyone she can. She will put herself last so she can help someone. Please help me make this birthday special. 

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?business=AGAF5TELUX6FC&no_recurring=0&item_name=One+act+of+kindness+can+change+someone+whole+life¤cy_code=USD