Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help 1 week then lose apartment and my car.
hello I need help please. I just lost my mother who I took care of the last 15 years. I have a job but since my mother passed I've had my electricity shut off currently and my water as well my car payment was due on May 27th and my rent is due June 3rd to get my electricity and water turned n ed b back v on cost 650$ I need help with my rent n car payment also witch total 1000$ 2 days after buying my car I was c fires from my job it took me about a month to find a new job but am about to lose everything cause of it idk what to do I just started my job 3 days ago they are getting ready to take my car back and my landlord has filed eviction papers but said if I can get current on it he will let n e stay. I only owe for current months rent of 700$ I have no family and or friends as I keep to myself and goto work n home but I have no utilities to shower or clean cloths for worker any for that matter I am so lost right now if I lose my car n apartment I will lose everything I have left of my n other and be homeless and heartbroken if I'm not already heartbroken. Please please anything whelp right now I've reached out to churches to the state I haven't eaten in almost 3days now if someone will help me to get and keep my apartment and car id be so grateful please I've got things of my mothers id be devastated if lost I have no place or body to turn to. I belive in the pay it forward trend as I do any time im able to I've never been this far down before if your able to help me id so very much appreciate and pay it forward soon as I get back on my feet. If you'd like to know more just ask I will put a donation button here also god bless you all thank you for taking the time to read my story